💵Its a Deal : 15💵

Monami hold my cock lay down back and place my cock tip on her pussy lips.

Monami : go ahead.

She really made my cock ready to get inside her.

I push it slightly and her pussy lovingly accommodate me inside her vagina.

My erect and hard cock slid easily into her as her vagina was fully wet.

As my dick went in right inside her.

Monami sighed heavily in sexy voice.

Monami : aaaaaahhhh.

Then I started to and fro movements of my torso in order to make my cock go and come into and from her vagina.

Her vagina was very hot.

My cock gradually became more and more thick and hard.

Initially I was fucking Monami ! gently. She was moaning sexily

Monami : uhmm.....aaaahhhhh.. ..ooohhhhhhh..

She was gyrating her hips. I gradually increased the speed.

Monami arched her thighs upwards.

She was throwing her hips up in order to receive my cock inside her every time I made stroke.

She was doing so in order to accommodate me more and more inside her. I pushed my cock into her hot vagina with force.

She started making sounds a bit louder in her excitement.

Monami : ohoooooohhhhh. ..aaaaaaahhhh.uuuuuhhhhhhh… uuuuffffffffffff… ..uhhhhhh. ..oooooffffffffffooooooooohhhhhhhhh.

I went on fucking young sexy Monami like that for some time.

My cock had become thicker by that time. It was making a swift to and fro motion. She then asked me to increase my speed.

Monami : ahhhhh..... ffaaassstt.. Yes Yes Yess karan faaaassstt…come on fuck me fast. You are great..I like it ..oohh fuck me fast.

She went on encouraging to fuck her fast with her words in sexy voice with moans.

She was urging me to increase my speed.

She requested me to push more and more with full thrust into her hot and wet vagina. I further increased my speed. I made hard strokes.

Stay tuned