Marshall and Gabbriette

I slowly opened my eyes and I see a arm around me.
Dj was sleeping in front of me, the room was not quite dark.
I turned my head around to see Marshall hugging me from behind.
I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. Marshall had his pants on but no t-shirt.

Fuck it, I'm going to hug him back. Im still very tired, so what else can happen?
I turned around to face him I put my on leg on him and my head under his chin as I put one of my arm on his chest.
He's so comfortable, and he smells so good.
Weed, gum and perfume.

Marshall's Pov:
Yesterday I stayed with Gabi in the room. She immediately felt asleep as she laid on the bed.
The others went outside, I wasn't in the mood to party and I didn't want to leave Gabi all alone.
She needs someone with her whenever she haves to go down.

I smoked my joint last night and I went next to her in bed.
I actually didn't really care what she'll think if she seems me hugging her like this.
Right now I need to feel her skin.

As woke up Gabi was still next to me with one of her leg on me and her arm on my chest.
I don't even know what time it is but I honestly don't care.
Her skin feels so good. She smells so beautiful, and the way how peacefully she sleeps it's so beautiful.

Will I ever get enough of her?
I've never felt something like this in my entire life.
She just made me feel so comfortable and special when I first met her.
And I think that's why I love to have her around me.
She's being herself around me, she doesn't hide herself and her attitude.

The way she talks to me even when she's mad it makes me to want her more.
And I guess that's why I'm so scared to feel like this.
I haven't had those kind of feeling not even for Kim.

I'm playing with Gabis hair as I was watching some Tv.
I can tell she's really tired. Her dog Dj is also still sleeping next to her.

Gabbriettes Pov:
I moved myself away from whatever is touching me because it's getting way to hot for me and turned around.

Shit.
I immediately turned around to see Marshall still next to me watching tv.
"Hey.." he said
"Hi.."
"You slept good?"
"I still feel tired thought but yes. What about you?"
"Yeah it was alright."
I nodded and lay back down on my side of the bed.
I took the phone so I could try to call my mother.

Her phone is ringing but she won't answer.
Did something happen?
I called one more time.
"Mom?" I said
"Uh.. hi baby." She said
"Why you talking like that?"
"I was sleeping honey.."
"But it's 4am."
"Baby here is almost 12pm."
"Oh shit mom, I'm sorry. I forgot there is a time difference. Go back to sleep. I love you."
"Love you too honey." She hung up the phone

"Everything aight?"
"Yeah I just forgot there is a time difference between USA and Japan. My mom was sleeping."
"Damn. Is she aight?"
"Yeah, I'll call her later hopefully then to be the right time."
Marshall smiled as I said that
"You hungry?"
"Weren't you supposed to go outside with the others?"

"Nah I wasn't in the mood." He said as he took the phone from my hand to order something to eat
"What you want to eat?"
"Whatever you take. I'll go take a shower." 
"So we stay in bed today?"
"I guess so yeah.." I said as I walked to the bathroom

I guess the others are sleeping or outside.
I'm going to stay in bed until Paul wants us to go where he said he wants to go.
Normally I'm not so tired but I guess the entire time difference got me.

I got in the shower. And now to be honest with y'all I'm happy to be in the same room with Marshall.
I can't forget the fact how close we got before the fight we had. And to be honest I don't want to forget.

I love being around him, especially to have him around me. It's something I want. But I know I can't ask him to be around me all the time.
I don't even know if is right for me to feel like this.

He's fucking sexy and handsome. He looks good in everything, the way he talks is so hot, even though when he's being serious he's sexy as hell.
And yes I regret that I didn't went to Detroit with him when he asked me to.
But I was afraid, I didn't knew if the things was going to be good between us. So that's why I decided to not go.

I wished every night for him to call me but he didn't. That's why I also didn't called him, even though inside I was dying for him to call me.

I wrapped the towel around me to realize I didn't take no panties with me.
How the fuck can I be so dumb and forgot abo-
Ugh.. fuck it.

I opened the door and I walked in the room where Marshall was still looking tv and Dj was next to him.

I didn't say anything and walked past the bed to my bags to take my fucking underwear's.

As I walked back past the bed I saw Marshall looking at me. But I ignore it.
"Yo! You really gonna walk around like that?"
"I just needed my underwear."
"I could see that. But.. come here." He said to me
"Let me wear my cloth-."
"Come here Gabbriette." He said a little louder

I looked for a sec at him.
There he is that sexy serious face.
Oh my god, what the fuck am I going to do if he touches me.
I'm so fucked up right now.

"Yes?" I stepped in front of him
"Why would you do this to me huh? You really want me to fuck the shit out of you don't you?"
"Calm down mr horny. Keep your dick in your pants."

No Marshall don't keep it in your pants..

"Well if you keep walk like that around me I won't be able to keep him inside."
"What do you want?" I said looking at him annoyed
"Stop being like this. It turns me on when your being all cold and shit." He said as he touched my leg with his fingers

"You smell so good.." he said as he grabbed my waist and pushed me closer to him
His head was touching my legs.
"What are you doing with me Gabi. Huh?" He looked up to me
"I.." I tried to speak up
"Come on now go wear your clothes." He said as he pushed me away from him

Why..
damn he really got me.