Gabbriette Pov

As I arrived in cali went directly to my mothers house.
I bought her something as a gift.
She doesn't likes when I buy her stuff but she deserves it.
I'm not that rich yet but once I'll be I know what I'll do to give her back for everything she did for me.

I know money can't replace every night and day of tears and stress she had to get through with me. But I'll give her the best life once I'll have enough.

My life hasn't been the perfect. My mom died in a accident and I grew up at the orphanage house. My life there was horrible, the kids use to beat me up. They will take my food and they won't leave me to sleep in same bed they were sleeping.

I had to live like this from the age of 5 til 11 when Adéline adopted me. And then we came in USA. As I started school I was again the new girl and no one will talk to me or even be friends with me. I had to lern English because the only language I knew was French.

At the age of 16 I got dropped out of school because I was doing drugs.
And from who I started to do drugs was exactly the girl that told the teachers about.
I use to think she's my best friend. She use to take me everywhere she'll go I lost my virginity in the same car as she.
We were very close. There will be no days where she wouldn't sleep at my house or me at hers.

My mother didn't liked her, but now I get it why.
She always use to tell me that she's not good for me. But I never believed her until we meet this two guys that were older then both of us and we did everything with them. From having sex to doing drugs.

I remember I wasn't home for about two weeks and my mom didn't knew anything about me.
Until the day my "best friend" stopped to talk to me and she went to the teachers and told them that I'm doing drugs.

As I went home I've never seen my mother so mad at me.
She didn't talked to my for weeks.
I tried to kill myself, because I didn't had money for drugs and I was getting depressiv.

My mother found me in the bathroom all covered in blood. As she drove me to the hospital the doctor didn't thought I'll survived.
I stood in the hospital or about two weeks.

For the past of two years I've been going to therapy doing a lot of boxing. I'm being sober since one year and to be honest it feels good but so weird.

The question I'm still asking myself is why she stopped to talk to me.
Was she jealous because the band and I got sign up?
Or because she didn't want me to be in the band anymore?

As I came in USA my neighbor Jim had his own band. I use to hear them playing in his garage and that's how I started to kinda hang out with them.
They wanted me to sing for them so that's we started to make our own tapes and sell them to the people.

I guess my best friend at the time I think she was in love with Jim but he never liked her. The boys were never interesting into dating at the beginning. Now they are all in relationships Jim even haves one daughter.

I don't know man I've been through so much shit but mostly my mother. I'll never forget through what I put her through and she still stood by my side.
She's not even my real mother but I love more then I loved my own mother.
She's everything for me.

And also my best friend Alice.
I've actually never thought that Alice and I'll ever be close friends.
She use to be the shy girl and all that.
She didn't liked to talk to much she was all time by herself but no one bullied her.
I guess after she heard what happened to me she came to the hospital.
After the school she'll come to visit me and that's how we became friends.

Now I don't go anywhere without to take her with me.
How do I know she not like the other girl?
I just know, she never holds me back from doing anything.
She'll always tell me to do it or try it out because I'll maybe regret it especially when It comes to my career.
She supports me in everything I do. We even produced my second album all by ourself.

She's cool and very intelligent, she doesn't like to be around to many people especially when she doesn't know them. But she doesn't hate it to come with me whenever I have to go somewhere.

I arrived at my mothers house i took the stuff out of the car.
I could here DJ from the garden.

"HIII.." i suprised my mom
"Oh my goodness you finally here. How was it?" She hugged me
"It was amazing. Have you seen it?"
"I saw everything at the tv honey. Come on let's go inside." She said
"Hi buddy, i missed you." I hugged DJ
„You gotta be hungry. Come on sit down I'll bring you something to eat." she said
„Mom im not hungry. Come sit down with me. I brought you something." I said
„You look so skinny, you need to eat something."
„We can eat later mom. Come here now." I said to her

„Whats all this bags?" she said
„Remember when we went in Las Vegas and you saw those dresses?" I showed her
„Céline noo! Why would you spend so much money honey. I can't accept this." she said
I gave her a serious face

„You literally raised me gave me the best life my own mother couldn't give me. You took me out of from so many shit and you can't accept this? Now take the dresses go try them out and I'll take you out somewhere." I said

„You need to stop to spend your money on me."
„Go try them on mom."
„Alright, I'll be down in a second." she said and went upstairs

„Hey Buddy come here. Aww I missed you so much, you such a good boy." I kissed DJ
„How does this looks like?" she came downstairs
„I love it, it matches your skin tone."
„Where you wanna go out?"
„At the restaurant you said it just opened." I said
„Céline that's a vip restaurant. I've seen only people with a lot of money going there. We can't go there." she said

„Watch me." I said „now get your bag and let's go mama." I said and grabbed DJs leash
„Tomorrow we eat at home. And you need to stop to spoil me like this. I'm the one that is spouse to spoil you."
„Nope, your job is done mom. It's my time now." I said and took her hand