Lie for me

"Yo can you tell her that it was you that slept with that bitch?" I asked Proof
"Do you really want her to kick my ass? I'll do it if she asks me but is she sees that I'm lying I can't save you out of her hands. And you know that." Proof said

Well yeah I know. I was so stupid to let this bitch to make me horny.
I can't keep my dick in my pants at all.
I'm horny all the times.
And now, I know Gabi knows.
I have a bad feeling about it.

But what you want me to do?
I'm just a men, I get horny whenever I see hot bitches in front of me.
I can't handle it at all.

"Yo, fuck it dawg. It was dumb from me to tell her that I want her. I should get concerned on this tour and my family." I said
"You sure?" Proof looked at me surprised "not that you won't go crazy is she ignores you and shit." Proof said
"Nah men, fuck it. She's way to young." I said
"Aight, i was just making sure you for real this time." Proof said

"I am dawg. I have other things to be worrying about then to let myself to fall  for a 18 year old." I said
"Your word not mine dawg." Proof said

I'm for real, i have other things I need to be worried about. And not to let myself falling for a 18 years old.
She's way to young for me anyway.

Not to lie though today when she came downstairs she really surprised me when she kissed me.
I wish I could kissed her back more and to give her the attention but I hoped she wouldn't get a wrong feeling that this bitch was taping my dick with her feet under the table.

As she left with Big Naz i was happy she didn't saw anything because only god knows what Gabi would do with that bitch. But on the other hand this bitch got me so horny. I immediately went with her upstairs and fucked the shit out of her.

But also not gonna lie though. I do feel bad that I did it.
I mean even though Gabi is much younger then me. She makes me feel so different.
Nothing matters to me when she next to me, when I kiss her, when I hold her.
Once she's not with me, I'm back being the same fool as always.
Which I never understood why and how she have this effect over me.

And this what makes me angry.
This one thing I will never admit to her.
I like her more then i supposed to. But I better back off her before I don't do it worser.
I don't want to hurt her.
I know what kind of asshole i can be whenever I'm drunk or when I smoke shit.
So rather have her to be mad at me and to ignore me the entire time then to make her believe that I'll ever change for a woman.
Because that won't happen.

I guess it's my fault that I've got so close to her by kissing her.
I better should've do that.
Now what she's thinking about this entire situation i actually don't even wanna know.

One because i know if I get to fight with her I'll become weak as hell because she always haves the good words. Which is fucking making me mad as fuck. Because no woman haves a last word in my face especially when she's this young. Not even kim does.
Two because she's fucking hot when she's angry and I just want to throw her against the wall and fuck the shit out of her.
Three because she haves fucking heavy hand. She punched the shit out of me.

I went back upstairs after I talked to Proof.
I need to take a shower we're going to a club later.
The moment i left the elevator and walked to the mine and Gabis room i had a weird feeling.

I unlocked the room to see the room how I left it.
Shit! The fuck did I do in this room to look like this.
I went to the bathroom to take a shower to see that Gabis make up bag isn't there. Her tooth brush is also gone.
I walked back in the room and looked for her close.
She took her stuff and left?

Where?

Shit, i guess she's for real this tim-
Damn!
Of course she is!

"Stupid asshole." I said to myself as i picked the bra from this bitch i fucked earlier
Now I get it why she knows.

Well fuck it.
At least i didn't had to tell her.

I've showered and took my clothes on.
I locked the room and walked to the elevator.
As i was waiting for the elevator one room door opens.

I see Gabi dressed in a black leather dress with some high heels. Her hair all straight with some light make up on her face. Her tattoos that looks so fucking good on her skin.
And Big Naz coming out after her.

Wait!
Is she sleeping in the same room with her bodyguard?
The fuck is wrong with her?
What is she a slut or something?

I tried to ignore the fact that she looks hot as hell right now.
But unfortunately i can't.
She waits for the elevator behind me and all I can smell is her fucking perfume.

Holy shit she smells good.

As i entered the elevator she got in holding Big Naz arm.
This bitch.

Her back I facing me.
Shit she looks so hot.
Fuck..