Without her pt2

"What is it?"
"Agh.. look I didn't want to forget about this but I just fucking forgot about this. Please before you get mad and kill me for not telling you, just listen to me."
"What did you do Marshall?" She gave a death stare

"You remember when agh.. that night when you had a heart attack because of me. And I took you to the hos-"
"Yeah Marshall I remember. Now what's your point?"
"Fuck.. agh well your mother was also here in the hospital. She uh-"
"Im sorry to interrupt you two, but we need to leave now." Paul said

She looked at me with a confused face.
Fuck, fuck, fuck! Im a dead man.
Im so fucking Dead.

As we left the hospital the paparazzi took some pictures of Gabi and I.
Great now this.
I tried to cover her face as I hugged her and walked fast as we could to the car.
I fucking hate those people.
They always need to be here whenever its not time for them to be around.

"Gabs i made sure that they won't put any other information or pictures from you and your mother deaths." Paul said
"Thank you." Her voice shakes
"Its going to be alright. We're all here for you." Paul hugged her

"You aight man?" Proof asked
"Im a dead man once I get home." I said to him trying to calm myself.

Fuck, this is going to turn out so bad.
She's going to leave me. She's going to he so angry with me that she wont even look at me. I fucking know it.
How the fuck was I so stupid to forget to tell her this.
Fucking asshole.

As we got home, Gabi told the others that they can sleep at her house but of course they said no.
This motherfuckers will get me killed one day.
She takes her jacket off and shoes.
She takes her favorite red wine bottle and her cigarettes and walks outside.

"So tell me. What did you do? Did you slept with a other bitch? Did you killed somebody? Do you regret to ask me to merry you? What is it? What did you do this time Marshall? Oh wait let me guess? You don't think this is right what's between us. And now you also want to leave me."

"No! I didn't cheat. I didn't fucking did anything from what you just said. And no I don't fucking regret to merry you. Now shut up and let me talk."

"Go on.." she smoked her cigarette
"I knew about your mother." She looked confused
But then she stars to laugh
"You knew about what?"
"That she haves cancer.."
She gives me a death stare and tries to speak up but nothing comes out.

"You knew? You knew and you didn't told me?"
"I.. fucking forgo-"
"YOU FORGOT TO TELL ME THAT MY MOM IS GOING TO DIE?? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Why wouldn't you tell me?"
"Babe please.. I know I messed up but everything was so perfect between us that I just forgot about anything around me. Im sorry."

"SHE WAS DEAD SINCE TWO DAYS! TWO FUCKING DAYS MARSHALL! WHILE I WAS HERE HAVING THE BEST TIME MY MOTHER WAS DEAD!!" She yells as she starts to cry

"Baby im so fucking sorry. Im fucking sorry. Im so fucking mad at myself too. I loved your mother more then my own mother." I tried to touch her

"Don't.. don't touch me. I have enough of fighting Marshall. Just.. just don't talk to me right now. I can't even look at you right now. There is a guest room downstairs. Good night." She took a other bottle of wine with her and walked upstairs

"FUCK!!" I yelled

I hear she close her door and turn the music loud.
Im so fucked up.

Gabbriette Pov:
I close the door behind me with the key and turned the music loud.

How could he forget to tell me that my mom had cancer?
And what am I going to do without her now?
I can't believe I've just lost my mother.
The woman that raised me and went through so many shit because of me, is dead.
And the worse part is that.. she was dead since two days.

Two fucking days! And I was all over Marshall the entire time without to even think about to call her.
Im the worst daughter ever.
She did anything for me, to protect me. She.. she loved and took care of me more then my real mom ever did. And shes gone..

I can't live without her. She was everything I had.

And Marshall.. how could he not tell me.
I mean I get it that we had the best time and that for the first time it was just him and I. No fighting no stress, everything was amazing but.. if he knew that shes going to die how could he Ignore that..

Im so mad at him but at the same time, I don't want to treat him like this.
Its not his fault that this happened. Im just mad because he just could tell me that he knew.
That's why its better for me to stay away from him this night or this couple of days.
If im going to be around him im going to talk shit and I don't want us to get in a fight again.

I took a pair of sweat pants on, took my jacket. And left downstairs.
Marshall wasn't here, I don't know maybe he's downstairs.
I took the car key and left to my mothers house.
I need to be close to her right now, even though shes not there..