Arrested

"Marshall! MARSHALL! MARSHALL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS." I yelled as I entered our house
"Yo what's going on?"
"You wanna explain this." I throw the magazine in his face

"𝐀𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 "𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐤" 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐧-𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏. 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 '𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞" 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤," 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬. "𝐈𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲... 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬."

"Yo babe, I swear on god I didn't slept with that bitch yo. She's a fucking psycho. She just wen to say all that after you beat her up."
"Marshall listen carefully." I looked in his eyes "If I find out you really slept with that whore.. it's over. I'm moving out and YOU will never se-" someone interrupted me when they knocked on the door

I opened the door and the police was there.
"Good evening, are you Celiné Laurent?" The police officer asked me
"Yes that's me."
"Ma'am you need to come with us. Your being arrested for assault." The police officer turned me around and put the handcuffs.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" The police officer said
"Yes." I said and looked at Marshall

"Hold on man, this is a misunderstanding. She didn't do anything." Marshall said
"Sir, we going to take your girlfriend with us now. You can follow us, but I'll suggest you first to find a good lawyer for her."
"Babe, I'll be right behind you I'll call Paul and I'll get you the best lawyer. Aight I love you." He kissed my forehead but I didn't say anything

That bitch turned me in.
She really went to police and got me arrested.
I'll fucking kill her. Wait until I see her again.

Marshall's Pov:
"Yo Paul!" I walked in his office
"What's up man? What's wrong?"
"I need you to find a good lawyer. But like RIGHT NOW! The best lawyer you can find. I don't give a fuck how much it cost."
"What the fuck is going on?"
"Gabi man, she got arrested, she's now at the police station."
"What the fuck? What did she do?"
"Ay man stop asking me questions. You'll see when we get there now just look for a damn lawyer. Oh and that bitch Gina Lynn I had on the music video.. make sure that bitch won't use my name or Gabis name in any other interviews from now on."

Shit shit shit! This is so fucking bad.
If Gabi gets in jail for beating that bitch up because of me is going to be very bad.
I told her to not fucking mess around with obsessed bitches.
And now not that she's in jail but I'll maybe never see her again. Because she won't believe me that I didn't slept with that bitch.

I called the others too. I'm not on my way with them to the police station.
"How can I help you sir?"
"My girlfriend just got arrested. I need to talk to her."
"What's her name?"
"Celiné Laurent."
"I'm sorry sir but you can't talk to her. The police officer are talking to her right now."

"Aight I'll stay here until I can see her."
"I'm afraid this won't work today. Imma need you sir to leave and come back tomorrow around 9am."
"Yo I'm not leaving her here alone. I'm waiting here until I can see her."
She didn't said anything but walked to some other room.
This officer came out.

"I'm officer Luca Bell. I'm investigating your girlfriend. Can I ask you some questions?"
"Sure man."
"So, where were you when your girlfriend assaulted Ms Lynn?"
"I had Gina Lynn on my new music video. She then tried to spend the night with me. Then once she saw me alone in the trailer park she came in and threw herself on me. Ga- I mean Celiné heard us and then she pushed me out of the trailer park and said she wanted to talk to Gina."

"How I understand this, it was a jealousy act?"
"Damn, yeah fuck, I guess so. But I didn't slept with Gina. She even went to the press and said that I've slept with her. But I didn't."

"Alright. Look, I have also a wife at home and I can a bit understand this. But still she doesn't have the right to basically break the neck from other woman. Or to cut her hand."

"Wait what? No! Yo! When I saw Gina coming out of the trailer park she wear a top and there where no signs of cutting.
My friends were also there, my girl didn't fucking cut her, she just punched her maybe or slapped her but didn't cut her yo. I know what kind of person I have in my house and she ain't that crazy to go so far."

"Alright. My friends are also talking to her right now. But I'll see if I can let you talk to her. Can I talk to your friends for a moment?"
"Sure man.." I said and letting him thru to talk to the others

Did that bitch really cut herself and made it look that Gabi did it? Because I know Gabi. And I know she ain't that crazy to do such a thing. I've seen Gina and when she left that goddamn trailer park she didn't had no goddamn cuts on her.
That bitch is a fucking liar.