Im just a man

2000

Everything has been good this couple of months. I've moved to Detroit, my new album is out. Marshall is also doing great just like the others.
The girls are okay.. they always ask where Kim is and stuff and Marshall and I try to not scare them whenever they try to know.

But nah for real, I've never thought that everything will be so good.
I also took DJ here with me. The girls loves him.
My mom also just came here but she had to go back to La because she's works.
I told her to let me buy her a house here in Detroit and that I'll take care of her and that she doesn't need to work but she doesn't want to.
Whatever the reason is, I don't know she just doesn't want to.

How I said, my new album is back.
And today, I have a meeting with the band. Believe or not I stopped to think about them. But today is the day to figure it out what the hell are we going to do because this can't be like this between us.
We were all so close and then suddenly we all don't talk anymore. They don't even care to call so we can at least work at something new.

I'll fucking broke me if the band will disband.
I love the guys and I love being In the band with them. I love the music we do and if this is all done then I don't know.
I guess I'll have to accept the fact that Is over for us.

Marshall already signed me into the Shady records. He's going to be my manager for this 5years. After that I can renew the contract or I'll find a new label and manager.
D12 is now also working on a new album, they are very focused at this point.

But then we got a other tour we're going to be on.
And is kinda going to be a little complicated, now that Kim is in jail.
Marshall and I either need to take the girls with us on this tour or we'll bring the girls to Marshall's grandmothers Betty.
But I guess we'll see what will happen till then.

Alice had to go back to La because she haves some stuff to do but she'll be back in Detroit soon.
Her relationship with Proof is going well. I think Proof wants her to move in with him but I don't know if that's what Alice wants.
I don't know, that's their stuff not mine.

Today I arrived earlier home. Marshall is still in the studio working on the album.
I promised Hailie and Alaina to do some brownies for them.
Hailie is basically asking me to do brownies every day. But this week I didn't had time.
So before the girls arrives home I started doing those brownies.
Later I'll see if I can work from home or if I should just take a break from working this couple of days.

1hour later:
The brownies were done. I cleaned the house a little and the rooms from the girls and sat down on the couch doing some paperwork.
This months I've had a lot of modeling company's that wants to collaborate with me.
Marshall told me that I should try something new, and not just doing music.
He's more then 100% sure that I'm good at some other stuff too then just playing instruments and singing.

Vogue wants a photo shooting with me in Sommer.
Then Victoria Secret wants me to wear some of their famous Wings on their show.
But to be honest I don't know if I want to wear a bikini and show the entire world how my body looks like.

I do love my body, but I feel really insecure when it comes to those kind of things.
Crazy sometimes I also get shy when Marshall and I are having sex. I really don't know why that's happening.
So think I'll pass the Victoria Secret show.

Then uh.. soon I'll have some interviews in New York and Las Vegas.
D12 will also have to come with me because they will have a show in Las Vegas.
So in two months from now we're all going to be very busy.

The one that is stressing me the most out is that I don't want to leave the girls always alone. Marshall doesn't want it either but.. he needs to work.
All this work is for the girls not just for him. And I totally get it but I don't know.. if I was their mother I couldn't leave and let my kids home for so long with someone else.