My opinion.

As we arrived at the club I didn't want to stay with the others.
I'm not in the mood to see Marshall's face.
So I left them sitting at the table and Big Naz and I went to a other table which It was a little far away from the others.

To be honest this is the first time when I want to party and have fun.
Literally I'm never in the mood to go to clubs or throwing party's.
I don't even know what got into me when I told Big Naz that we're going to a club tonight.
He was also surprised but he didn't stop me.

Which this is the thing I like about Big Naz. He's my bodyguard, he's job is to protect me. But I don't see him just as a bodyguard. He's been thanking care of me and is always there.
He can see when I'm not doing well and he's there for me.
I can talk to him about anything like he's my older brother.
And he will just give me good advice.

Like when I told him about that Marshall slept with that groupie after he told me that he wants me and shit.
Big Naz told me i should not let men's to get to close to me especially when they are insecure.
Those kind of men's never knows exactly what they want. They're always going to be insecure about something.
You don't even gotta do something and there he is giving you the fault for something you didn't do.
The only thing you gotta do with those men's is to hurt them feelings so they can see on their own skin how it is when they hurt someone else.

And he's right, i mean for god sake I almost had a fight with Kim because of his broken ass that can't keep his dick in his pants.
I get it why Kim is so paranoid about him when he's out there.
But don't get me wrong, im not taking Kims side.
She cheated first while he was working so he can give Hailie a better life.

But honestly Kim is right. Marshall may be 27 years old but mentally he's still a 20 years boy that doesn't know what to do with his own life until god will slap him so hart so he can THEN see what kind of shit he's doing.

And that's why I'm not even bothering myself to talk to him or to get angry over that he slept with that groupie.
If he cheated on Kim he'll cheat on me too.
Marshall can have the perfect woman in this world that will only have eyes for him and he'll still fuck things up because that what he's use to.
Because that's who he is.

But listen I'm not going to lie that it hurt my feelings a little.
I mean.. you can't tell me that you want me. And getting all attached to me and kiss me and shit like that and then once I'm not around your dick is in a other pussy.
That doesn't fucking work like that.

You gotta be fucking childish as hell to make a woman like you. To act with her like you really want something from her and then BOOM.
You sleep with a other bitch.

Don't get me wrong there may be woman's out there that they will be like "as long i don't know about it or see it with my own eyes i don't care about it."
Like bitch, how can you even say that.
If it was you cheating on your boyfriend or husband that motherfucker will leave you in the next second. You may be lucky if he doesn't beat the shit out of you for doing that.

But if is a men. Nah he's all good. You stay by his side even though he sleeps with other bitches while your home taking care of the children and cocking for him.
Then when you find out he'll be like
"Babe it was a accident."

Mother fucker a accident is not when you fuck a other bitch and treat her the way you should treat your wife.
A accident is when you stumble, you fall, you get up and then you keep going.
Fucking a other woman and giving that bitch the attention you should give your woman or family is not a accident.

But how I said men's like Marshall needs to grow up.
Men's like Marshall you need to be the one that is going to beat the shit out of him for everything he does because if you don't they will fuck with you the way they want.
And that's one thing Marshall is not going to do with me.

I'm not going to stay by his side and allow him to cheat on me or god knows what else.
He's lucky we aren't  married cause I'll kill him and that bitch.

Us woman's we need to show men's that just because they have a dick that doesn't mean they are a men.
Your a men when you can respect and love your family. Respecting and loving your woman that gave you a child and endures every shit you do.

But it seems mens like Marshall doesn't know that shit until a woman will fuck him up so he'll never think that he can do whatever the fuck he wants just because he's a men. 

But agh.. fuck it. The fuck do I get in all this lectures shit for.
Y'all girls should know that.
And I also know that from now on Marshall is just a regular, womanizer, cheater, manipulative mother fucker.
The only good thing about him is that he's a good father.
At least a good father if he can be a real men.

But anyways ill go party now.
I'll see ya'll soon.
xoxo babes.