Fuck it

I woke up alone in bed but full of sweat. I got out of bed and took my clothes off.
I took a shower.
I actually feel a little better then i felt todays morning.
But my neck still hurts, at least I can go downstairs and do something with them.
I can't just sit here all day.

As I wear some new clothes I made my hair and went downstairs where I hear loud noises.
I walked downstairs and all of them were in the living room.
Hailie notice me and comes running to me.

„Gabi!" she hugs me
„Hi baby.." I hugged her back
„do you feel better now?" Alaina asked me
„I actually do.." I smiled at them and walked in the living room
Marshall smiled as he saw me and puts me to sit down on his lap.
„How you feel girl?" Dre asked
„I'm good, happy y'all made it."
„Thank you for the gifts cutie." 50 said
„No problem.." I smiled at them

My mom looked at me and smiled. I feel so sorry I had to leave her alone but it seems she haves a lot of fun.
„Yo, where is the dog by the way?" Swift asked
„A friend of mine took him on a trip with other dogs in Spain." my mom said
„I could also need a holiday, but in Hawaii." Bizarre said
We all laughed as he said that.

I stood up from Marshall's lap and went to the kitchen.
I made myself a Tee again, when I suddenly feel Marshall's hands on my waist.

„You feel better cutie.." he asked
„A little.. thank you for taking care of me."
„Anything for my girl." he kissed my shoulder and started to go up to my neck
„Marshall.."
„Shhh.. i want you so bad baby." he continued to kiss my neck
„Later.. we can do this later."
„But I want you now." he looks in my eyes
„The girls are here buddy.."

„Buddy? Huh you really wanna make me angry tonight don't you." he said and slapped my ass as he walked back in the living room
„Asshole.."

Marshall's Pov:
„Pussy.." i said as i walked back in the living room
I'm so hard right now, I can't even think straight.
But fuck it, I'll wait until everyone goes to bed and when Kim comes to pick the girls up I'll take Gabi on a little Adventure.

To be honest, i really forgot how Christmas felt like.
Gabis mom is the most loving mother I've ever meet.
And she treats my like her son.
I know it's weird because even though I had a mom, I never really felt that love from her.
But every time Gabis mom makes eye contact with me. She makes me smile like a little boy.

Something that I'm also afraid about is that I can't be loyal to Gabi.
I mean i want to. But what if something else happens.
What if I get scared and I need to take my distance from her and then she'll never forgive me?
What If I make a small mistake and everything is done?

I mean fuck.. I've know Gabi now since one year. I have strong feeling for her, feelings that not even Kim made me feel.
And Gabi is so fucking different, she can the craziest bitch in the room but also the most humbled and nicest person ever.
I like the fact that she's crazy just like me, and how jealous she gets when woman's looks at me in a different way. But don't get me wrong I really don't want to have all that toxic shit with Gabi.

If I want her, which I do. I really need to keep my dick and hands to myself. I need to grow the fuck up even though I'm not ready to have a serious relationship.
I can't lose her, I'll never accept that.

Gabi walks in the living room with a mug in her hand. And sits next to her mom. I look at her at she puts her head on her moms shoulder and listens to the others talking.
This girl is so fucking beautiful.
I never thought a 18 years old would make me fall in love again.

Kim came and picked up the girls. Gabis mom went to her room because she said she was tired. The others guys also left.
Now it was just me and Gabi.
Gabi was in the kitchen cleaning around.
I watched her from behind, the way she moves around.
And goddamn that ass never looked better before.

"Baby.." I Said as i walked towards her
"Hm?"
"You wanna do something crazy?" I asked her as I hugged her from behind
"And what?"
"You need to trust me on that one." I said to her "go grab your jacket. I'll wait in the car." I said to her
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see.." I said

Gabbriettes Pov:
I walked upstairs and first I did was to grab a paper and a pen. I left a note for my mom that Marshall and I are going outside. And that I'll be back soon.
As I left the note on her night table, I took my jacket and went downstairs.
Marshall was already in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him
"You'll see baby.." he said as he drove off

Couple minutes later I see Marshall is driving in the middle of nowhere.
The fuck is he doing?
"Is Slim Shady thinking to kill me?" I said
"No, actually he thinks to fuck the shit out of you because you made him wait for so long." He said as he stops the car
"Oh my god look at the those lights Marshall." I said as I opened the car door

Marshall Pov:
"I use to come here with my uncle Ronnie"
"I'm sorry.."
"He'll loved you Gab.."
"You think so?"
"Yeah, he never liked Kim, who am I kidding.. no one likes Kim."
"Not me though.."
"I see that, and I'm glad that your so warm hearted with her. But I don't want you to be like this with her if you don't feel like."
"I do want to be like this with her Marshall. I'll be there for her whenever she needs something. And at the end of the day.. she's still the mothers of your daughter."

"I know, I actually thought she's gonna hate you. But it came out that she actually really like you especially when your around the girls."
"That's a good thing.." she said as she watched the lights of the city "it's really beautiful up here.."
"You know what else it's beautiful baby?" I turn her around to face me
"Tell me.."
"If I fucked you in the car.."
"Then fuck me.." she started to kiss my neck

"Oh baby.." I let out a moan
I grabbed her hand and opens the car door. I pushes her inside and went on top of her.
As I take my jacket off and so does she, I don't break the eye contact.
"Don't look at me like that.." I said and started to kiss her belly

"Like what?"
"With those eyes.." I said continued to kiss her belly as I took off her pants.
I started to rub her clit and all I could her her soft moans.
"Fuckk baby, I love the way you sound." I said to her as started to lick her pussy.
She grabs my hair and looks down at me while I lick her pussy and put my fingers in her.
"Fuuck Marshall.." she moans out

I couldn't even finish her and she moves away from me.
"What the fuck?" I said annoyed
"Shut up." She said as she takes my dick out ans starts to rub him up and down.
"Fuck Gabi.." I grabbed her neck as she looked at me
Suddenly I feel her soft lips kissing the top of my dick.
Fuuck this feels so good.
As she takes my dick deeper in her mouth she gags a couple of times.
I hold her hair as I look into her beautiful eyes as she sucks my dick with so much lust.

"Baby.." I spoke "I want to fuck you." I said trying to remove her from me but she won't move
"Come in my mouth.." she said as she Stucks her tongue out and rubs my dick very fast
"Fuuuck.. baby.." I grabbed her hair stronger then before
I could feel how my sperm comes out.
As I open my eyes, Gabi haves all of my sperm on her tongue.

She looks so fucking sexy like this.
She shallows it and then shows me her tongue again.
"Come here psycho.." I bend her down and opened her legs

How can someone be this wet?
"Fuck baby.."
i don't even need to do something and I immediately put my dick inside of her.
I fuck her so hard from behind until I can't even hear her moans anymore.
As I took my dick out and sat down so she could ride me I've notice that I don't wear a fucking condom.
And so did happen last night.

Fuck but this feel so good I don't want to stop.
She comes on top of me, I start sucking her beautiful tits.
"Marshall.." she stops
"What's wrong?"
"Condoms.." she said
Fuck why did she had to think about this now.
"Fuck it baby.. you'll be my baby momma." I said as I pushed my dick in her
"Fuck Marshall.." she moans out but then I feel she doesn't want to ride
"What's wrong?" I stopped
"Your baby momma?" She looks at me

"Baby come on don't do this now. I don't want this to end up like this.." I said
"I.. aight.. fuck it." She said as she starts to ride me

Fuck this is going to be so bad If I get her pregnant but what can I do? This feels so good right now I don't want to stop.
I Need her to cum, I need to see that beautiful face she makes when she cums on my dick..