Marry me

Today is a special day. Why? Because I'm going to ask Gabi to merry me.
I already bought the ring.
While she was still sleeping I went a bought a ring.

I'm fucking scary because I never thought that I'll ever get married again. But I want to merry Gabi.
I love her, and those days I spend here with her it made me realize so many things.

I know I did a huge mistake when I cheated on her. But I've learned from my mistakes and I'll definitely show her that I've changed.
I want to with her for the rest of my life.
Crazy how fucking corny I can get when I'm in love.
But I'm not fucking joking this time.

If Gabi is not going to be my wife or the mother of my children then I don't want any other woman.
Is even Gabi or I'll die alone.

I told everyone what I want to do. Of course they are happy but they wanted to know how am I going to ask her.
And to be honest I don't fucking know.
I know that Gabi is not really into a lot of romantic stuff but I'm kinda more then a romantic when I'm in love.
So.. I have no fucking idea.

I asked Naz and he said I should do something simple.
Maybe like doing the breakfast for her and then hide the ring in the sandwich or juice.
Or I could wait for a other week when we go back to Detroit and there ask her when I'm going to bring her to our place.
But I don't wanna wait so long. I want it now.
So I guess I'll go all simple. Pray for me that she'll like it.

I made some pancakes and some eggs with bacon. Gabbriettes favorite. Made some coffee, and went upstairs to wake my woman up.
To be honest I kinda ruined her. This days we had so much sex that she literally falls asleep in the shower.
But I can't lie yo, I love it.

This days that I stayed here with her. Was amazing, it was just her and I. We cooked together, sex, watched our favorite sports. And crazy that I'm literally falling more for her.
She even played the instruments for me.
Watching her getting all intimidated with me made me to fucking love her more then I actually thought I'll be able to.

I walk upstairs and opened the door slowly. Her body is half covered, she's laying on her belly, with her hair all over the place.
I told ya I fucked her up.
She's done.

I lay down next to her and started to kiss her back.
"Baby.." I continued to kiss her while I was squeezing slowly her ass "come on babe wake up." I said again
"5 more minutes please." She said
"Come on sleepyhead." I took on of her arm and helped her to turn around
"Your the one that fucks the living life out of me and you won't let me sleep. What kind of boyfriend are you?" She said as she hugged me and puts on of her leg on me

"I made your favorite breakfast. Now come one sleeping beauty. Time to wake up." I kissed her forehead and removed her from me as I stood
"God, you really are a father." She said as she took my t-shirt and made her messy bun.

Yo this is another thing. When she does her messy bun she takes a pair of panties and does this messy bun while she haves my t-shirt on her. She fucking look so good, that I want to fuck the life out of her.

She walks behind me downstairs.
"This smells good." She said
"All for you baby."
"For us." She corrected me "I love you Marshall." She hugged me and kissed my lips slowly
"I love you too baby girl." I kissed her as I grabbed her ass
God.. this woman makes me horny only when she touches me.

"This looks so good. Thank you."
"Of course." I said looking at her as she started to eat from the pancakes.
I also started to eat when I hear her: "ouch! What did you put in here Grandpa?" She said as she took the ring out of her mouth
She looked at the ring for a sec then she looks at me.
I continued to eat my bacon while she was still in shock.

"Marshmallow?"
"Baby?"
"Wha- are you for real?" She said with tears in her eyes
I stood up and got on my knees.
I hold her hand and looked in her eyes while she also made me cry.

"Celiné Laurent.. would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" 
"Yes! Fuck yeah." I put the ring on her finger, her hand shakes so bad
I kissed her entire face while she was still crying.
"I love you so much." I kissed her lips
"I love you more baby.." she said as she kissed me back

I fucking did it.

I picked her up and walked upstairs with her.
"Not again Marshall.." she said laughing
"Oh hell yeah.." I said walking upstairs with her