Chapter 6 : The Red Mark on the Neck Was A Mosquito Bite

"A mosquito bite," Chu Jinchen said unhurriedly.

Qiu Yaohang clearly did not believe him.

Chu Jinchen tapped the screen with his index finger and raised his eyebrows. "The live-stream was hacked?"

"I'm also surprised by this. It can't be a simple hacker to be able to hack into the television station's live broadcast room. I was thinking that Shi Ran had become smarter but It seems that someone else is behind this."

With that, Qiu Yaohang turned to Chu Jinchen. "Is there still no news from Ray?

At that moment, the assistant knocked and entered.

"Third Young Master, there's news of Ray."

Qiu Yaohang was stunned for a moment.

'Speak of the devil.'

"We discovered that the Zhou family's Zhou Yufan is investigating Ray's whereabouts. Following that, we discovered that Zhou Yufan received an email with Ray's signature tonight."

The Special Assistant handed over the contents of the email.

Qiu Yaohang stuck his head out curiously from behind Chu Jinchen, his expression clear, "So these two are really together. Seems like Shi Ran has been cheated on."

Only then did he realize that he had digressed.

"Ahem..." He gave a fake cough and rubbed his chin, pretending to be serious. "Is Ray in need of money lately?"

"Young Master Qiu, Third Young Master offered Ray 50 million back then," the assistant said silently.

What he meant was that it was impossible for Ray, who wasn't interested in 50 million, to be short of money.

"Then what was Ray doing it for? Helping Shi Ran?"

"It's not like him." Chu Jinchen narrowed his eyes. "Investigate all the information on Shi Ran and her connections. Put them on my desk tomorrow."

"Yes."

After the assistant closed the door, Qiu Yaohang blinked his left eye teasingly. "Yufei has been filming in the capital recently. Could the mark on your neck be..."

He teased, "The two of you have developed so quickly. If Old Master Chu finds out, he will be overjoyed."

Chu Jinchen leaned against the massage chair, his brows relaxed, and his fair fingertips rubbed the side of the glass.

Seeing that Chu Jinchen was not unhappy, Qiu Yaohang became even more excited.

"Didn't the old fortune-teller also say that if the two of you get married, you will definitely be able to lead the Chu family to greater heights? Yufei is indeed very outstanding and I think she's very trustworthy too."

While he was talking non-stop, Chu Jinchen took out his phone from somewhere and tapped on it casually.

Qiu Yaohang craned his neck to take a look and was instantly dumbfounded. "Why did you call the police?"

"Feudal superstition. Reasonable report," Chu Jinchen said lazily.

Qiu Yaohang was unconvinced. "Who can be as superstitious as your old man?"

"That's perfect. You can still help me take care of the old man when you get into prison."

Qiu Yaohang was speechless.

What a righteous move!

He looked at Chu Jinchen begrudgingly before landing his gaze on the other party's pure white bathrobe and that gave him an idea.