Chapter 108 : Sealed with a Kiss

Shi Ran did not answer.

It was a silent acknowledgment of Wen Yu's suspicion.

"It's really him?!" Wen Yu found it hard to accept.

Shi Ran got up quickly.

All eyes were on her.

She headed for the study.

When she came out again, she had a stack of documents in her hand.

She then handed the information to Wen Yu.

Puzzled, Wen Yu took it and flipped it open. Soon, his eyes were filled with shock.

After he finished reading all the information, the shock in his heart was beyond words.

"What is it?" Qiu Yaohang asked curiously.

Shi Ran answered him directly, "Three years ago, a foreign force surged in, causing chaos in the country. The anti-terrorism forces were mobilized and that force was eliminated."

"Yet twenty of them managed to flee the country. Since then, all twenty have received a sizable sum every month."

"The money flowed from a number of channels to the underground money house and finally to their card. We followed that lead and finally confirmed that it was from You Te."

Shi Ran's tone was clear, and when she spoke, her tone was unhurried and concise.

"You Te? Why does that name sound familiar?" Qiu Yaohang frowned.

The next second, his eyes widened. "Damn! Isn't You Te one of your uncle's men, as you just said?!"

"It's him," Wen Yu said dully.

He had mixed feelings now.

His uncle, whom he had always respected, was actually so ruthless as to kill an innocent woman.

To think that he had even vowed that his uncle was not such a person.

In the end, he was too naive and blinded by so-called kinship.

He was ashamed. He looked at Chu Jinchen and opened his mouth again. In the end, he only said, "Sorry."

He looked at the stack of information in his hand. There were still pictures of the men. They were people who had appeared in the video.

It was impossible for him to deceive himself with such detailed information.

Still ...

"How did this information come about?" Wen Yu wondered.

He had also helped the police cooperate many times.

And this information had obviously only been found tonight. The people on it had also appeared tonight.

Only less than an hour had passed since the fight had ended.

Not to mention finding information on these people, just finding their monthly financial flow would be difficult, right?

There was only one way to do this.

"Did you get someone to investigate this?"

Only a hacker could find such detailed information in such a short time.

He remembered that one of Jinchen's subordinates was a hacker who was ranked second in the black hat.

"Didn't Sister Shi Ran take this from the study? She must have checked it herself," Qiu Yaohang said with his legs crossed.

Seeing Wen Yu's surprised expression, he explained, "Sister Shi Ran is a hacker herself."

Wen Yu was stunned, but he still didn't want to believe it. "You know a hacker friend?"