Chapter 143 : I'll Only Show It to Specific People

After that, she and Chu Jinchen drove the speedboat out to sea.

This time, there was no one behind her, and she was completely free.

She treated the boat simply like a racing car, making people dumbfounded.

During this period, Chu Jinchen even taught her some difficult movements.

Shi Ran studied very seriously and learned almost immediately.

It was as if the maneuvers were especially easy to pick up. Everyone was stunned. Even the coach was amazed.

"How amazing!"

"It's rare to see a girl play so well with a speedboat."

Wen Yufei listened to the praises of the surrounding people and felt even more jealous and dissatisfied.

She glanced at Shi Ran's clothes, a simple T-shirt and black pants.

She had an idea.

When Shi Ran returned with Chu Jinchen, Wen Yufei welcomed her.

"Shi Ran, your clothes are wet. Why don't you go and change?" Wen Yufei asked with concern.

Shi Ran glanced at her and raised her eyebrows without saying anything.

What plot was she harboring?

"I happen to want to change into a swimsuit too. It'll be more convenient for us to play later. Let's go together?" Wen Yufei smiled especially kindly.

"Sure."

Shi Ran looked at the surf area and did not refuse.

The two of them went to the nearby changing room.

It was not convenient to have cameras in the changing room, so the photographer and drone did not follow them in.

Wen Yufei turned around and looked at Shi Ran. She stopped acting and asked directly, "Did you do it on purpose?"

"Huh?" Shi Ran was puzzled.

"Because I'm here. Because you know that I like Jinchen, you deliberately said that you wanted to date him, right?" Wen Yufei questioned.

"You think too highly of yourself," Shi Ran said indifferently.

Wen Yufei lowered her voice. "Then why did you go on a date with Jinchen?"

"Because I want to date him."

Her answer was concise, but it made Wen Yufei even more furious.

"I won't allow it. You can't date Jinchen tonight." Wen Yufei's face darkened as she ordered.

Shi Ran leaned against the wall and sneered, "Why should I listen to you?"

"I'm Jinchen's fiancée. Don't you think you're a third party now?" Wen Yufei said word by word, her eyes sharp.

"A third party? If I remember correctly, your engagement was a one-sided affair between the Wen and Chu families. They pressed his head and asked him to accept it, but he never did."

Shi Ran originally did not intend to waste time with Wen Yufei, but she couldn't help but find Wen Yufei's words funny.

"If you want us to stop contacting each other, why don't you talk to him instead? It's just a waste of time to only warn me."

She was not sure what she thought of Chu Jinchen.

However, she knew that Wen Yufei's love was selfish and terrifying.

"What do you know?! If not for you, Jinchen wouldn't have rejected me!" Wen Yufei shouted.

Shi Ran rubbed her eyebrows.