Chapter 75 : Program Effect, Is It Fun?

Everyone was speechless.

'Are we playing Heartbeat today?'

Everyone's gazes landed on Chu Jinchen.

His smile was exceptionally devilish, but his eyes were cold. Anyone could tell that he was angry.

Third Young Master was not even angry when he found out that Shi Ran had eight boyfriends.

But now...

[The angry Third Young Master is so scary ]

[How dare you!!]

[My favorite couple is going to be broken apart?? NO!!!!]

[My heart aches for Third Young Master. Master Ran is too much.]

[Master Ran is a blunt girl. She probably doesn't even know that Third Young Master likes her.]

[Third Young Master is probably going to walk away, right??]

[Third Young Master, let's go. We don't want to suffer.]

Everyone was at a loss. Only Yu Ziqian looked happy.

She originally thought that Shi Ran would make things difficult for her, but she actually gave her such a chance!

Yu Ziqian looked at Chu Jinchen shyly and asked sweetly, "Third Young Master, can I?"

Chu Jinchen leaned against the sofa behind him and raised his eyebrows. "Sure."

Yu Ziqian was overjoyed. She was both shy and happy. She began to recall the various dances she had danced.

In the end, she chose the one with the highest response during the live broadcast.

She stood up, showing off the pajamas she was wearing, which had a deep V design displaying her impressive cleavage.

The skirt barely reached mid-thigh and hence when she danced, the hem kept rising.

Her eyes were like silk, her every movement seductive.

Looking at Chu Jinchen's handsome and charming face, Yu Ziqian's eyes gradually blurred.

In the next second, she mustered her courage and twisted her waist as she slowly approached Chu Jinchen.

Twisting her body enthusiastically, she stared boldly into Chu Jinchen's eyes.

Chu Jinchen glanced at Shi Ran and saw that she was in high spirits.

The smile faded from his lips. His dark eyes were as dark as pools, and the air pressure around him kept compressing.

At first, Yu Ziqian had the intention of seducing Chu Jinchen.

But under Chu Jinchen's gaze, her movements became more and more flustered.

It was still the same face, but she felt as if she would be eaten alive.

A cold smile appeared on Chu Jinchen's lips.

Yu Ziqian was so frightened that her whole body trembled. She didn't notice the movement under her feet and ended up stepping on her left foot with her right.

"Bam—"

She hit the floor. Despite the protection of the carpet, her knee was bruised.

It was also because she was lying down that her chest was exposed and was captured by the camera opposite her.

"Ah!"

Yu Ziqian screamed and quickly covered her chest.

She subconsciously glanced at Chu Jinchen.