Chapter 44 : Do You Want To Take It Off Yourself Or Shall I Take It Off For You?

Liao Feng revealed an "as expected" expression. "The one who competed just now was the boss, not you, right? No wonder you dared to agree. So you already planned to use the boss to cheat."

"She must have cheated! How can she be so good at it if she had just learned it!"

"Boss, you're not being fair here."

Liao Feng's friends chimed in.

[Although that scene just now was very cool and embarrassing, it's indeed impossible for someone who has just learned it to know it.]

[They should have let the camera follow them into the car.]

[Cheating is so shameless.]

[Cheating blatantly on the show. How disgusting.]

[Although this man is not a good person, Shi Ran isn't good either if she cheats.]

Curses started pouring in.

"Let's have another match. This time, the boss can't stay in the car. The two of us will fight alone," Liao Feng said firmly. "Whoever loses will still have to fulfill their punishment."

He did not believe that Shi Ran could still play tricks this time.

Shi Ran squinted at him. "Sure."

The boss who knew the truth looked at Liao Feng with silent sympathy and spread his hands. "I have no objections."

[Again? How dare she?]

[Are you crazy???]

[It pisses me off!!!]

[If it was me, I'd be shameless and just go back on my word. How dare she agree to do it again??]

[She didn't really think she could win without the boss this time, did she??]

The bullet screen was filled with curses.

The news spread like wildfire and was quickly trending.

#Racing Cheating

#Time for Shi Ran's Death

Many netizens entered the broadcast again and even attracted a group of racing enthusiasts.

The number of viewers in the live-stream reached ten million again.

"Sister Yufei, Shi Ran is on the trending searches. She's being scolded badly." The assistant looked at the trending searches and said happily.

Wen Yufei looked at the comments on the screen and smiled. "If I were her, I wouldn't do it again."

"How can she compare to Sister Yufei? If it were Sister Yufei, how could Third Young Master bear to let you race with them?"

Coincidentally, the camera had cut to Chu Jinchen.

Wen Yufei looked at the face she had loved for many years and smiled sweetly. "The relationship between Jinchen and I is indeed different."

"Of course. Sister Yufei, just wait and see. When she loses, not only will Third Young Master blame her for cheating, but he will also see her embarrassing side. I guarantee that he won't look at her again in the future."

"A small family like hers won't catch the eye of the Chu family." Wen Yufei's lips curled into a confident smile.

On Shi Ran's side, she and Liao Feng returned to their respective cars.

The car stopped at the starting line. This time neither of them had company.

"What's the situation?"

Qiu Yaohang and Ji Wenfeng arrived late and sat down on the stool opposite Chu Jinchen.