Chapter 82 : The Full Moon Is Visible Tonight

.

For a moment, everyone was in danger so no one dared to make a sound.

The young actress covered her cheek and looked at Gong Zhiling in shock.

"This is the consequence of challenging me," Gong Zhiling sneered.

Her insufferably arrogant gaze swept over everyone. "Aren't you leaving? Do I have to find someone to throw you out one by one?"

Seeing that no one retorted, she called out to her assistant behind her, "Get someone to clean the dressing room three times. It's become so dirty with so many people."

The small actress bit her lip resentfully.

When Gong Zhiling noticed this, she sneered. "I'm talking to you. Get lost."

Then she pushed her.

Caught off guard, the young actress stumbled and fell backward.

She was about to fall.

A second later an arm swung behind her and steadied her.

She looked up in a panic and saw Shi Ran's exquisite face. She stood up and said gratefully, "Thank you, Sister Shi Ran."

"You're Shi Ran?" Gong Zhiling sized her up disdainfully. "Don't tell me you think you can challenge me just because you climbed into Best Actor Bai's bed and got the second female lead?"

"Did you just come out of the toilet? Your mouth stinks," Shi Ran said lazily.

"How dare you say my mouth stinks?! You bitch!"

Gong Zhiling's expression twisted. She stretched out her long red fingernails and was going for Shi Ran's face.

Before she could touch her, her hand was grabbed in midair.

"Let go of me!" Gong Zhiling struggled.

However, Shi Ran remained motionless.

"B*tch! Let go of me, did you hear me?!" Gong Zhiling's voice rose an octave, her sharp voice making one's ears uncomfortable.

Shi Ran smirked. "Sure, I'll let you go."

She let go.

Gong Zhiling gritted her teeth. "At least you know..."

"Pa—"

A crisp slap landed on Gong Zhiling's face.