Chapter 138 : Because I Want to Spend More Time With You You

Chu Jinchen looked up at Wen Yufei and pursed his lips in silence.

Wen Yufei stood beside Chu Jinchen, her eyebrows revealing confidence.

She knew that Jinchen had been looking for that person for many years.

Now that he knew that she had clues, Jinchen would never give up just like that.

Wen Yufei was filled with confidence.

Chu Jinchen looked at her and his gaze lingered on her for a while.

He looked down at the note in his hand, his eyes obscure.

Everyone wrote their names on the note and handed it to the staff.

After Director Wang checked them one by one, he raised his voice and said, "Let's change the gameplay this time. Why don't everyone tell us who they chose and why they chose this person? Let's start with the female guests."

As Director Wang spoke, he looked at Shi Wenfei first.

Shi Wenfei glanced at Zhou Yufan and said shyly, "I chose Yufan because the two of us have known each other for a long time and are more familiar with each other."

"I chose Bai Jingtian. I've chatted with him a few times and have more common topics," Gu Jia said bluntly.

When it was Wen Yufei's turn, she smiled gently. "I chose Jinchen. I've just come to this show and I'm not very familiar with everyone, but I've known Jinchen since we were young and know each other better."

[Childhood sweethearts. Why is it a little bumpy?]

[I can tell. Wen Yufei is here for Third Young Master. Her motive is very obvious.]

[The Wen Family and the Chu Family seem to have always had a good relationship and these two even grew up together.]

[Actually, it's not impossible for Wen Yufei and Chu Jinchen to be compatible. I think she's more suitable than Shi Ran.]

[Shi Ran and Third Young Master can only bump into each other on the show. In reality, how can Shi Ran enter the Chu Family?]

[I have a feeling that Third Young Master and Feifei will become a couple in the end.]

Among the female guests, only Shi Ran had yet to answer.

Everyone's gazes landed on her.

For now, three of the male guests had a good impression of her.

However, she had never clearly shown that she liked anyone.

Therefore, everyone was especially concerned about her choice at this moment.

"Chu Jinchen," she said directly.

Chu Jinchen's eyes moved.

Seeing that there was no follow-up, Director Wang took the initiative to ask, "What's the reason?"

Chu Jinchen stared at her with his black eyes.

Shi Ran thought for a moment and said, "The first person I thought of was him, so I chose him."

She was telling the truth.

When she heard the rules, the first person she thought of was Chu Jinchen.

As for the reason...

She was not sure.

Chu Jinchen's lips curled up.

The camera turned to Bai Jingtian.

"I chose Shi Ran. We've been filming together recently. Living on the same floor can also allow us to exchange scripts and some ideas."