Chapter 2 : Battle In The Shower

The man stiffened for a moment before pushing Shi Ran away.

His perfect hands that looked like a work of art, touched her fair neck and rested on the artery.

As his knuckles brushed across her skin, he whispered softly like a lover. "Tell me, who sent you here, huh?"

The man's hand slid over her beautiful collarbone and continued down around the shoulder, circling her smooth, tender arm.

Despite such a flirtatious gesture, his gaze still looked pure. Only his smile seemed to have widened.

His palm eventually stopped at her wrist. The man suddenly retracted his hand and grabbed her forcefully. His grip was so strong that it seemed like he wanted to crush her hand.

Then, he pulled her closer.

Panting, Shi Ran looked up.

The surrounding mist made the setting even more amorous as their eyes met.

However, the sharp pain in her wrist reminded her that this was not a scene of spring and autumn.

This man was extremely dangerous!

She regained her focus as she stabbed the tip of the pen into her thigh. The smell of blood started to spread through the water.

The man raised his eyebrows, looking surprised.

"I apologize for the accidental intrusion," she said hoarsely.

The man ran his fingers slowly over her wrist.

"Oh? Accidental intrusion?"

Shi Ran didn't want to explain.

The feeling of being stared at like this felt like having a knife held against her back. She had to leave now.

However, as soon as she got up, the man gripped her wrist even harder, not intending to let go.

She narrowed her eyes and leaned forward suddenly. Her eyes were like silk, and there was a hint of water in them which made them look sparkling and seductive.

"Sir, do you really not want me to leave?"

Her soft words brushed past the side of his ear.

And her fingertips tapped across his solid chest.

The man stiffened slightly.

In the next second, Shi Ran pulled out the pen and stabbed at him!

The man immediately backed away!

"Pa!"

Water splashed everywhere.

There was a bright flash as the man dodged to the side. When he looked up again, he could only see the corner of Yaoyao's clothes and the pen that had been pierced deeply into the wall.

The bathroom had become empty.

Chu Jinchen froze for a moment before the corners of his lips slowly curled up.

Interesting.

At that moment, there was another knock on the door.

"Third Young Master, Old Master is calling."

He got up, picked up the white bathrobe from the wall and wore it before stepping out.

Chu Jinchen had just stepped out of the door when his assistant handed over the phone with both hands. When he looked up, he could see the dark red mark on Chu Jinchen's neck.

The assistant's eyes widened in shock and immediately turned his head back towards the open bathroom. 'Was there a woman in there just now?'

After Chu Jinchen hung up the phone, he turned his black eyes to the balcony. He then walked over and examined the balcony next door. He could see extremely light footprints on the railings.