Chapter 118 : Isn't There a Candidate?

Chu Jinchen replied five minutes later.

[Chu Jinchen]: "Did someone say something to you?"

[Shi Ran]: Yes.

[Chu Jinchen] What others say doesn't count. What do you think?

She frowned slightly as all kinds of scenes flashed through her mind.

The first time the two of them met was in the hotel's bathroom.

At that time, she was drugged and was delirious which caused her to bite Chu Jinchen.

Oh...

They had seen each other naked.

Every time the two of them met after that, she could feel that Chu Jinchen was deliberately approaching her to take revenge.

But from a certain point onwards, she could no longer feel Chu Jinchen's desire to take revenge on her.

She lowered her eyes.

She typed a sentence on the chat box and sent it.

[Shi Ran]: I don't know.

This time, Chu Jinchen replied very quickly.

[Chu Jinchen]: "Since you don't know, why don't you let nature take its course? In any case, you don't hate me now so you can consider me as your friend, right?"

Shi Ran pursed her lips and thought about it. She felt that it made sense.

Her chaotic mind suddenly became much clearer.

Why should she think so much? No matter what, she should just let nature take its course.

Hence, they did not continue this topic.

Shi Ran and Chu Jinchen chatted about something else before ending the conversation.

Turning off her phone, she suddenly paused.

Chu Jinchen did not seem to have answered her question.

Forget it.

If Chu Jinchen gave her an affirmative answer, it would be very difficult for her to answer.

Without thinking too much, she stood up and left with the key.

At the internet cafe.

The members of Team R took off their earpieces and stretched.

"This is the first time I've seen such a powerful girl playing games! And this is only a Level 4 rookie. She's amazing!" Qi Yuan exclaimed.

"Could it be a professional player's alternate account?" Er Xiong guessed.

"Not likely." Mu Yang shook his head. "Her skills are very good, but I can tell that she's still unfamiliar with the equipment. She does look like a newbie."

"If she's just a newbie, her talent is indeed very powerful," Jue Mo said indifferently.

"I just added her as a friend, Captain! Can we invite her to our team? We're short of one person."

Qi Yuan suggested excitedly, his eyes shining.

However, the other three team members fell silent.

Jue Mo pursed his lips. "We don't have money. Even if she's willing to join, we can't give her anything."

The smile on Qi Yuan's face froze.

He lowered his head in disappointment. "I almost forgot. We're not the champion team we used to be."

"There are many people watching the arena this time. I reckon the video of this competition has already been posted online," Mu Yang said gently.

"I believe many professional clubs won't let go of such a talented player. It won't be our turn."