Chapter : 112 Framed

<<Prev

Next>>
Help! The Seductive Villain Chases Me Everyday to Expose My Other Identities! Chapter 112 – 112 Framed

112 Framed

When Wen Yu and Ji Wenfeng heard this, they immediately felt that something was wrong.

They looked at Shi Ran at the same time.

"Sure." Shi Ran did not refuse.

"You can only talk alone?" Wen Yu asked with a frown.

Although she had said last night that she would not fuss about it...

Shi Ran's combat strength was really remarkable.

If she attacked Fei Fei during the conversation, she would not be able to make it in time even if she waited outside.

"Brother, it's fine." Wen Yufei smiled and comforted him.

Seeing that Wen Yufei insisted, Wen Yu sighed helplessly. "Alright, call me if there's anything. I'll be nearby."

As he spoke, he looked at Shi Ran warily.

In the blink of an eye, everyone retreated.

Fang Tongtong, who was the last to leave, did not forget to close the door.

Wen Yufei sat on the sofa with an upright posture and smiled at Shi Ran. "Sit."

Shi Ran was not angry at her behavior.

She sat down casually.

Wen Yufei looked around the lounge. "The lounge has your style."

"It's fine."

"At that time, when my father dismissed you, did you go to beg Jinchen? Is that why he was willing to help you?" Wen Yufei smiled at Shi Ran.

However, this smile did not look friendly.

"What are you trying to say?" Shi Ran did not want to beat around the bush.

"I was almost kidnapped last night. Do you know who the culprit is?"

Shi Ran supported her cheek with her hand and remained silent.

Wen Yufei did not intend to let Shi Ran answer.

Her gaze was distant as her lips curled into a gentle smile. "Since I was young, I've had a dream of marrying Jinchen and becoming his bride."

"From the moment I was conscious of things around me, the people around me told me that I was to marry into the Chu Family when I grew up and become Jinchen's bride."

"At first, I was unwilling. I didn't know him. Why should I be his bride!"

"I met him on my eighth birthday. Mother told me that my future groom was coming over that day."

"I saw him. With that one look, I found my dream."

"He looks kind and gentlemanly, but he's actually very distant from the people around him, including me."

"But it doesn't matter. I firmly believe that as long as I'm with him, he'll look at me one day."

"So I tried my best to study all kinds of socialite courses so that I could stand beside him one day."

Wen Yufei lowered her head, and the smile on her lips became bitter. "I thought that this day would really come, but you appeared."

"He actually asked someone to kidnap me to avenge you. He knew very well that I would be afraid, but he still did it."

At this moment, Shi Ran was not interested in the story between Wen Yufei and Chu Jinchen at all.

However, Wen Yufei's last sentence piqued her interest.