Chapter 107 : Secretly Holding Hands

"What did you say?!" Qiu Yaohang jumped up from the sofa in shock, his voice cracking.

"It's all over the Internet now. I'm at Shi Ran's side. Hurry up and sign the document." With that, Ji Wenfeng ended the call.

Qiu Yaohang and Wen Yu looked at each other.

In the next second, they reacted in unison and rushed outside.

As soon as Chu Jinchen stepped into Shi Ran's house, he saw a mess.

The curve of his lips was cold.

Behind him, San Yu was also a little surprised when he saw this.

Especially when he noticed that Shi Ran's face was calm and did not look like she had just experienced murder. He really admired her from the bottom of his heart.

"Third Young Master, I'll get someone to come up and clean up."

"Yes," Chu Jinchen replied casually.

He walked over to Shi Ran and sat down. "How's it going?" he asked with a lazy smile.

"They've already been taken away. I just finished recording my statement, but it caused a lot of public discussion and Brother Ji is handling it."

Shi Ran pointed in the direction of the balcony.

Ji Wenfeng was on the phone, one after another.

All about what had happened tonight.

"What about you?" Chu Jinchen asked.

"I'm fine," Shi Ran said honestly.

"Okay," Chu Jinchen only replied indifferently and did not speak again.

The atmosphere suddenly fell silent, except for the sound of Ji Wenfeng speaking on his phone on the balcony.

Shi Ran looked at Chu Jinchen suspiciously.

Tonight, he was exceptionally quiet.

But why?

At this moment, Ji Wenfeng finished his call and walked in.

He sat down on the sofa and rubbed his brow wearily.

"The social influence from what had happened is great. Videos of you almost getting killed are all over the Internet now."

He sighed. "Fortunately, it doesn't affect you in any negative way. In fact, your popularity has skyrocketed because of it."

As a manager, he should be happy that his artist's popularity has reached such a high level.

But now his heart felt incredibly heavy.

"Who were those people? Why did they want to kill you?" Ji Wenfeng looked at Shi Ran.

Shi Ran held a pillow in her arms and said casually, "There was a thief at home. He probably flew into a rage out of humiliation and wanted to ask someone to kill me."

She spoke as if they were discussing the weather, her tone light and casual.

San Yu heard this as soon as he entered the room and stopped in his tracks.

'Would a normal woman react like that after she was almost killed?'

'Fine.'

The person who was almost killed in the video was not Miss Shi, but the other party.

He silently walked behind Chu Jinchen.

"Only because he flew into a rage out of humiliation?" Ji Wenfeng frowned, clearly not believing this.