Chapter 128 : Can I?

Wen Gong was extremely cold. "What kind of attitude is that? Don't tell me you really think that I can't do anything to you just because Jinchen is protecting you?"

"Then tell me, President Wen, how are you going to deal with me? If President Wen's threat can't scare me, there's no need for you to negotiate with me."

Shi Ran sat on the seat. Her figure was clearly slender, but at this moment, her aura was not inferior to Wen Gongliang's.

"You just came out of the Jade Hunter tonight, right? If I remember correctly, your old flame seems to be in the Jade Hunter." Wen Gongliang smiled sinisterly.

Shi Ran's eyes turned cold.

Did this kind of family that called themselves a wealthy family only know such dirty methods?

Liao Feng was like this, and so was Wen Gongliang.

Seeing that she was silent, Wen Gongliang knew that he had caught her weakness.

He laughed loudly. "I didn't expect Jinchen to still be with you after knowing that you like a gigolo. It's really beyond my expectations."

"This makes me even more curious. What magic do you have to be able to charm my future son-in-law?"

As he spoke, he began to size her up.

From her appearance and figure alone, it was undeniable that this woman was indeed top-notch.

However, Jinchen had never been a superficial person.

Shi Ran sat calmly, completely unaffected by him.

Wen Gongliang placed his hands on the table and approached her. "Actually, I'm sure you followed Jinchen for the sake of power."

"But like I said just now, it's too dangerous to follow him. Why don't you follow me? I can guarantee that you'll thrive in the entertainment industry."

The thought of having Chu Jinchen's woman was tempting.

She narrowed her eyes and sized him up like how he had done to her.

In the next second, she sneered. "Since President Wen is so rich, why don't you buy yourself a mirror to look at yourself? See what's wrong with you. You actually think that someone will give up on Chu Jinchen and follow you."

"You!" Wen Gongliang's face was as dark as water.

He gritted his teeth and threatened, "I think you're refusing a toast only to accept punishment!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he waved at his subordinates at the door.

Soon, a neat voice sounded. More than ten bodyguards walked in majestically and surrounded her.

The shop assistant was so frightened that she hid under the counter. She covered her mouth tightly and was about to call the police.

At this moment, a low voice sounded with some interest. "Why is it so lively?"

Wen Gongliang felt a chill run down his spine. He subconsciously looked up and met those dark and terrifying eyes.

He was shocked.

Why was Chu Jinchen here?!

Didn't they say that he was drinking tonight? Why did he suddenly come here?

Chu Jinchen walked over.

His people also surged in.

In a few moves, the bodyguards brought by Wen Gongliang were all subdued.

San Yu walked in the direction of the counter.

The waiter was hiding there. He explained gently before the shop assistant felt relieved.