Chapter 121 : Shi Ran Went To Find Her Old Flame

Shi Ran's grip tightened.

It was Fang Tongtong's voice.

She was crying!

She immediately called back, but it showed that the other party's phone was switched off.

Shi Ran quickly walked out and bumped into Ji Wenfeng.

"What's wrong?" Ji Wenfeng asked.

This was the first time he had seen her so anxious.

"Something happened to Tongtong." Her tone was cold.

Ji Wenfeng immediately said, "I'll go with you."

The two of them walked all the way to the parking lot. After getting into the car, Shi Ran typed away on her phone.

Ji Wenfeng inadvertently glanced over and saw rows of code.

He was surprised.

So the tools of a hacker were not just computers.

Soon, Shi Ran found Fang Tongtong's location.

She was shocked.

Ji Wenfeng looked over and also noticed the address. He looked shocked.

"Jade Hunter?"

Wasn't that a nightclub?

Why was Tongtong there?

"Let's go over and take a look first." She put away her phone.

"Yeah."

Ji Wenfeng sped up.

When they arrived at the entrance of the Jade Hunter, Shi Ran suddenly said, "I'll go in from the front door. We'll meet at the front desk."

"Okay."

Shi Ran then put on a black mask and hat, got out of the car, and walked in.

In the disco next door, Qiu Yaohang had just walked out when he saw Shi Ran.

Even though she was wearing a mask, her figure and temperament were too easy to recognize.

He looked up at the two words "Jade Hunter" that were glowing with white light above his head and smiled with interest.

It seemed that she was here to look for Qi Le.

Shi Ran took the elevator to the tenth floor.

She was a VIP guest here, so her privileges were naturally not something ordinary guests could compare to.

"Hello, I have a friend here. I want to look for her."

The receptionist nodded apologetically. "I'm sorry, esteemed guest. We cannot do that."

She frowned. "Then can I look at your surveillance footage?"

"I'm sorry, esteemed guest. Unless there are special circumstances, our surveillance cameras are not allowed to be checked by outsiders."

Ji Wenfeng rushed over. Seeing Shi Ran's serious expression, he guessed the outcome.

"Our friend called us for help and said that she's at the Jade Hunter. If anything happens to her, I don't think your Jade Hunter can bear the responsibility."

Hearing Ji Wenfeng's words, the receptionist looked troubled.

She hesitated for a moment and said, "Please wait a moment. I'll ask the manager to come over."

After the manager came, he found out what had happened from Ji Wenfeng.

He smiled and said, "If that's really the case, please call the police first. When the police come over, we can pull out the surveillance footage."