Chapter 41 : Do You Want to Play Something Interesting?

"How boring."

Just by looking at the spinning speed, Shi Ran lost interest in the Ferris Wheel.

"I heard that the ferris wheel is suitable for couples to ride. There are also some legends about ferris wheels." Chu Jinchen rubbed his chin and smiled with interest.

Shi Ran shot him a look. 'That's even more boring.'

Chu Jinchen :"..."

[I realized that Master Ran is really a blunt girl.]

[Handsome Guy is just short of saying bluntly that I want to be your lover.]

[The handsome guy is obviously flirting with Shi Ran, but she is really straight-forward.]

[Master Ran: As long as I'm blunt enough, peach blossoms won't be able to approach me.]

[Show everyone a Peach Blossom Dispersion Spell]

Chu Jinchen stared at Shi Ran for a while and chuckled, "Then do you want to play something interesting?"

"Oh?" Shi Ran glanced sideways.

Half an hour later

Shi Ran and Chu Jinchen stood at the entrance of the racing club. She looked at the words above her head and smiled.

'Racing?'

'That would be much more interesting than a ferris wheel or something.'

Seeing that Shi Ran was interested, Chu Jinchen also smiled and walked in with Shi Ran.

Not long after, Shi Ran walked out of the fitting room in her racing suit.

The black and white racing suit was not very eye-catching, but when she wore it, it made her slender legs look even more eye-catching, and her slender waist even more slim.

Coupled with her calm and casual temperament, this outfit made her look even more valiant.

Shi Ran was waiting with a helmet under her arm.

The door opposite opened and Chu Jinchen walked out. His clothes were the same color as Shi Ran's, and even his helmet was a couple's item with Shi Ran's.

At 190cm, his body ratio was displayed better with the racing suit.

"Let's go." Chu Jinchen's lips curled up slightly. With this outfit, he looked even more devilish.

Shi Ran followed Chu Jinchen out. A handsome man and a beautiful woman walking together was definitely a beautiful scene.

[They're so beautiful and handsome! These two are really good-looking.]

[Is this handsome guy really not going to debut??? He's too handsome!!!]

[Brother and Sister's legs aren't legs. They're deadly knives.]

[All things aside, are they serious about car racing? Does our Master Ran know how?]

[As far as I know, Shi Ran has previously said on a show that she has no athletic talent.]

[Now the point is whether they are really going to race each other?? It's a date! A date, okay!]

"Third Young Master, Miss Shi." The club owner greeted them both with a polite smile. "Does Miss Shi have a racing license?"

"No." Shi Ran replied as she shook her head.

The original owner of this body didn't like sports to begin with. She was even reluctant to take the driver's license test, let alone get a racing license.