Chapter 20 : Fighting Back With One's Abilities(1)

This time, not only Shi Wenfei, but the others who heard it were also shocked.

"Back then, Ji Wenfeng's retirement from the industry was a big deal. This time, he's actually brought a newcomer back? Who is this newcomer?"

"To be able to make Ji Wenfeng make a comeback, she must be of excellent material. She might even be more talented than Movie Queen Wen back then."

Everyone stayed where they were, wanting to see which newcomer was so lucky to be chosen by Ji Wenfeng.

Shi Wenfei didn't bother to touch up her makeup as she was also curious.

"This way, Brother Feng."

As the staff spoke, Ji Wenfeng, who was wearing sunglasses, appeared in everyone's line of sight.

Everyone's attention was focused on the person behind him. They all wanted to see who the favored one was.

However, that person was walking right behind Ji Wenfeng and thus, was blocked by his figure. One could only see a red skirt and dazzling fair skin.

"Director Guo," Ji Wenfeng greeted him. The two of them hugged in a friendly manner.

Only at this time was everyone able to see the person behind Ji Wenfeng.

"Hiss-"

Everyone immediately gasped in amazement.

Shi Wenfei's face stiffened. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

Shi Ran?!

How could it be Shi Ran?!

She stared at Shi Ran's face with jealousy and hatred, wishing she could go up and scratch that face.

"She... She's so beautiful!" Someone was so stunned that she could not help but gasp out loud.

"It's hard not to blush, isn't it? She has such a good figure and her skin is so fair too!"

"My God, so beautiful! She is way too beautiful."

"Friend, watch your saliva."

Ji Wenfeng exchanged a few pleasantries with Director Guo and then brought Shi Ran to his side. "This is my artiste. How is it? I didn't disappoint you, did I?"

Director Guo scanned Shi Ran up and down, not hiding the surprise in his eyes.

"The other characters in The Chained Palace have basically been set. I've been hesitant about the role of the Princess of the Western Regions because I didn't have a general image in my mind."

"But now that I've seen your artiste, the image of the Princess of the Western Regions is instantly clear. Yes! Amazing!"

Director Guo was full of praise.

Anyone could see that Director Guo was satisfied.

"What's your artiste's name?" Director Guo asked belatedly.

"Shi Ran."

Shi Ran?!!!

Everyone was shocked.

The name was not unfamiliar to them.

At that time, the recording incident on the Internet had caused an uproar. Everyone knew about the plastic sisters, Shi Ran and Shi Wenfei.

But because Shi Wenfei was more famous, everyone paid more attention to her.

As for Shi Ran, there was no news after that.

Unexpectedly, after only half a month, Shi Ran appeared again as Ji Wenfeng's artiste!