Chapter 131 : Does This Mean That She Cares About My Feelings?

<<Prev

Next>>
Help! The Seductive Villain Chases Me Everyday to Expose My Other Identities! Chapter 131 – 131 Does This Mean That She Cares About My Feelings?

131 Does This Mean That She Cares About My Feelings?

San Yu originally wanted to pretend not to see it, but then he recalled Chu Jinchen's previous instructions.

—If Shi Ran comes looking for me, you'll have to prioritize her.

At this thought, San Yu could only pick up his phone and gesture in Chu Jinchen's direction.

Chu Jinchen paused the meeting.

San Yu walked in and handed over the phone with both hands. He said, "Third Young Master, it's a message from Miss Shi."

Chu Jinchen glanced at it and his expression darkened.

San Yu was not surprised.

As expected, Third Young Master also felt that Miss Shi was too willful.

No matter what, letting a game company reveal the players' information was against principle.

How could Third Young Master do something against his principles for Miss Shi?

However, in the next second, San Yu saw Chu Jinchen's tightly pursed lips slowly curl up.

He said happily, "She didn't do it directly but decided to ask me first. Does that mean she cares about my feelings?"

San Yu was dumbfounded.

Did he hear wrongly?

Was this the main point??

Wasn't the main point what Miss Shi said???

San Yu really did not know what to do.

After some thought, he reminded him carefully, "Third Young Master, Miss Shi wants to hack into the Tianqi Studio."

Chu Jinchen frowned.

San Yu heaved a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, Third Young Master was not to the extent of losing his mind from lust.

From the looks of it, Third Young Master would not agree with Miss Shi's actions.

Chu Jinchen's fingers pressed on his phone.

Chu Jinchen: "It's too troublesome to hack in. I'll help you investigate."

From San Yu's angle, she could only see Chu Jinchen sending a message and not the contents.

However, he believed that Third Young Master must be rejecting Miss Shi at this moment.

Shi Ran quickly replied to Chu Jinchen.

When he saw the contents of the message, Chu Jinchen laughed helplessly and only replied with one word.

He handed the phone to San Yu.

Seeing this, San Yu was even more certain of his guess.

He took the phone and saw that the screen was lit. Just as he was about to turn it off, he caught a glimpse of the conversation between Shi Ran and Chu Jinchen.

When he saw Chu Jinchen say "I'll help you investigate", San Yu was stunned.

The subsequent replies were also unexpected.

[Shi Ran]: I'll do it myself.

Chu Jinchen: "Alright, as you wish."

San Yu silently turned off the phone.