Chapter 164 : The Secret Back Then

Back then, Wang Zirou and Wen Gongliang were pushed into the delivery room together.

Five hours later, a nurse walked out with an infant.

Then, Wen Gongliang took the infant from her and handed the infant to his subordinates who swiftly carried her away.

Before long, another subordinate walked over with a dead infant.

Half an hour later, Wang Zirou and Mrs. Wen could be seen being pushed out of the delivery room.

Shi Ran's eyes narrowed.

Clearly, Wang Zirou's child had been replaced by a dead baby.

As for the reason...

If she was not wrong, it should be related to the fortune teller of the Chu Family.

The girl had to be born on July 7th and born into the Wen family.

The two of them giving birth to daughters at the same time would undoubtedly mean an additional competitor for Wen Gongliang.

He was too ambitious.

Wen Gongliang naturally would not let Wang Zirou's child be born successfully.

At this point, Shi Ran just did not know where the child was carried to in the end.

She was about to copy the surveillance footage.

However, the sudden appearance of a person made her pause.

Wen Gongliang's other subordinate walked over with a crying baby.

Wen Gongliang hugged her and handed her to the nurse.

Shi Ran watched this scene with scrutiny.

Her mind raced.

The towel wrapped around this child was completely different from Wang Zirou's.

In other words, it was a child brought over from somewhere else.

Why did Wen Gongliang bring a child over from elsewhere?

At the thought of this, she suddenly started typing rapidly on the keyboard.

She hacked into the hospital's system and found Mrs. Wen's medical record.

However, there were no records related to her pregnancy.

Shi Ran raised her eyebrows.

If she could confirm that Mrs. Wen's pregnancy test was done in this hospital.

That meant...

Mrs. Wen was not pregnant at all. This was all a plot by Wen Gongliang to marry his child into the Chu Family.

Shi Ran picked up her phone.

She sent a message to Mother Chu.

Shi Ran: "Auntie, I want to ask, where did Auntie Zirou's sister-in-law undergo her pregnancy test?"

Mother Chu's reply was very fast.

[Mother Chu]: Jingdu First Hospital. It's the most authoritative hospital in Jingdu. Basically, our physical examinations and treatments are all done there, and the Wen Family is no exception. What's wrong?

Shi Ran smiled.

It seemed that the answer was already obvious.

Shi Ran quickly copied the surveillance footage of Wang Zirou's delivery and sent it to Wen Qi's email.

After doing all this, she looked at the surveillance footage that she had intercepted.

In other words, Wen Yufei was not Wen Gongliang's biological daughter.