Chapter 48 : Dating the Best Actor

"Sister..." Shi Wenfei looked aggrieved.

Before she could say anything, Shi Ran had already stood up. With one hand in her pocket, she said in Bai Jingtian's direction, "Let's go on a date."

This cool look made Bai Jingtian chuckle.

"Okay," he agreed gently.

They walked away side by side. Gujia watched them go and hung her head.

Shi Wenfei noticed this and a treacherous light flashed in her eyes.

It seemed she could try to start a fire with Gujia.

Shi Ran and Bai Jingtian walked out aimlessly.

Tonight's date schedule was determined by the female guests.

Seeing that Shi Ran did not say anything, Bai Jingtian thought that tonight's date was a walk.

After all, with Shi Ran's personality, it was not impossible.

They strolled down the tree-lined path, the wind rustling the leaves on either side.

After walking out of the villa area, Bai Jingtian noticed a black Haro. The body of the car was handsome and cool, and there were two helmets on it.

She stepped forward, picked up a helmet, and raised her legs to straddle it.

Then, she handed the other helmet to Bai Jingtian.

Although Bai Jingtian was puzzled, he also reached out to take it.

"Do you want to experience it?" Shi Ran raised his eyebrows and asked.

Bai Jingtian was a little surprised. "Why did you choose this?"

"I didn't have enough fun racing today, so I wanted to play again," Shi Ran said with a shrug.

Bai Jingtian was stunned for a moment before he smiled gently and said, "Okay."

He put the helmet back on and got into the back seat.

"Hold firm." Shi Ran raised her voice.

Bai Jingtian subconsciously put his hand behind his back.

"Boom—"

The bike roared away.

It was eight o'clock at night, and the streets were busy.

Shi Ran quickly crossed the wide road and drove as fast as she could.

A turn and the bike tilted, its body almost touching the ground.

Bai Jingtian quickly grabbed both sides of Shi Ran's waist.

The bike righted itself.

Bai Jingtian felt relieved.

But the thrill remained in his heart.

His heart raced.

He hadn't experienced this feeling in too long...

Over the helmet, the watery eyes shifted.

He didn't know where the end was, but he liked the feel of the wind cutting through his skin.

When the bike stopped, Bai Jingtian was still a little unsatisfied.

He looked at the place where the two of them were dating. He was stunned on the spot.

"One Heart Paradise?"

One Heart Paradise was considered the most famous extreme sports center in City A. It contained all kinds of exciting sports experiences.

Among them, the bungee jumping platform was the most famous. It was 240 meters tall and became one of the holy lands of bungee jumping in China.