Chapter 111 : It's Just A Kiss. I Don't Mind

She clicked on the first trending topic.

This morning, the police issued a statement.

Last night, someone anonymously submitted evidence. The police had now confirmed that the missing girls had been kidnapped to the Snow Manor and brutally killed.

The Snow Manor belonged to You Te. He was a high-level coach of the Wen Corporation's bodyguard company and had an annual salary of a million yuan.

He had already confessed and admitted that he was the mastermind.

The group of people who attacked last night were all once from the underworld and had also participated in killing those girls. They were all arrested and imprisoned.

[Damn it! Such scum should be severely punished and sentenced to death!]

[How many families and girls have they destroyed!!]

[My Grandpa Ran was almost killed by the hands of these dregs!]

[Bodyguards are clearly a profession that protects people, but this beast attacked those innocent girls.]

[If Master Ran was just a weak woman, would last night be... Hmph! The death penalty! We must mete out the death penalty!]

[With this incident, who would still dare to use the Wen Corporation's bodyguards?]

[I suggest the police investigate everyone in the Wen Corporation's bodyguard company. Otherwise, no one will dare to use their bodyguards.]

Shi Ran did not find it strange.

Although You Te was Wen Gongliang's man, be it this case or his contact with the dark forces, there were only traces of You Te alone.

She had tried to find traces of Wen Gongliang.

But there was nothing!

However, be it the kidnapping case that day or last night, they were all related to Wen Gongliang.

Clearly, Wen Gongliang was the real mastermind.

It was just that he was cautious enough.

Such people were often not easy to deal with.

However, the grudge between her and Wen Gongliang was completely formed.

At this thought, she opened the second trending topic.

#The current CEO of the Wen Corporation's bodyguard company was attacked#

Attached was a video.

Wen Gongliang's car accidentally collided with an electric scooter. The driver got out of the car to deal with it, but he was still sitting in the car.

It was half past seven in the morning, and there were not many people and cars on the road.

At this moment, a group of men in black tank tops and camouflage pants appeared.

They were dressed exactly the same as the group of people who attacked last night. Even their vests were the same.

The group of people opened the door of the back seat of Wen Gongliang's car and dragged him out.

Wen Gongliang was so frightened that his face turned pale.

The bodyguards immediately rushed over and entered an intense battle.

No matter what, the Wen Family was in the bodyguard industry, so Wen Gongliang's skills were naturally not bad.

However, there were only two people on his side.