Chapter 119 : Third Young Master Robs Master Ran

Shi Ran: ?

Indiscriminate Killer?

This name...

It seemed to be her game ID.

Seeing her puzzled expression, Mu Yang explained, "We just had a PK with the other teams. Indiscriminate Killer was our teammate."

Qi Yuan continued excitedly, "It should be a system bug which led her to join our team. She's only a Level 4 rookie, but she actually defeated the professional player opponents all by herself."

"We watched the replay of the competition. She's indeed a newbie, but her skills and game awareness are very strong. She's an extremely talented player." Mu Yang could not help but praise.

"If we want to recruit people, she's the first candidate I think of!"

"I think she's not bad either. It looks like she just downloaded the game. We can try inviting her."

The dejected atmosphere from before was swept away by Team R. They spoke one after another, especially excited.

As the youths' vitality was very infectious, Shi Ran could not help but smile along.

"By the way, have you played the game 'Battle of the Gunslinger' before?" Qi Yuan blinked and asked.

Shi Ran nodded. "Before I came, I played."

"Because this game is too difficult to play freely, very few people can play this game well."

"It's even rarer to see someone as talented as that girl. If only we could snatch her over." Qi Yuan was already completely excited.

"I sent a friend request to see if she would agree," Mu Yang said.

"By the way!" Qi Yuan clapped her hands. "Do you want to see the video just now?"

Shi Ran leaned against the counter and smiled helplessly. "I've seen it."

"It's on the trending searches." Jue Mo handed the phone screen to everyone.

# The Heaven-Defying Rookie in "Battle of the Gunslinger"

A player recorded a video from the perspective of "Indiscriminate Killer" and posted it online.

From avoiding the sniper's line of sight to reaching the observation deck to quickly attacking and killing the sniper with a dagger.

Then, the sniping and firing. She had cooperated tacitly with her teammates and finally resolved the enemy in the dark.

This series of actions coupled with the BGM in the video made one's blood boil.

[You're f*cking telling me that this is a newbie??? What kind of bullsh*t joke is this?]

[A God's alternate account???]

[If a newbie has such a level, those people from the professional clubs will fight for it.]

[Latest news, the professional clubs have already started fighting over this newbie.]

[She does look like a newbie. She doesn't seem to be very familiar with the map.]

[How can she hide so well if she's not familiar??]

[That's why they're called heaven-defying newbies.]

"Damn! Why is it on the trending searches!" Qi Yuan was vexed. "Then won't the other professional teams snatch her too!"

"There's no chance." Jue Mo spread his hands, his tone indifferent.

"She will definitely go to another professional team." Qi Yuan sighed regretfully.

Seeing everyone's depressed atmosphere, she said firmly, "She won't."