Chapter 11 : A Handsome Man With a Mouth

Ding!

The computer beeped.

Shi Ran opened it and saw there was a new email.

[I can buy the video, but I don't want to see it anywhere else. Besides, I need confirmation of your purpose in doing this. Ray, the international hacker, doesn't seem like the kind who will need this eight million.

-Zhou Yufan.]

Shi Ran raised her eyebrows.

She'd merely picked a random name. She didn't expect it to be the name of an international hacker.

The character in this book had previously entered the entertainment industry for Zhou Yufan, so she was naturally working for the Zhou Corporation's Tianxin Entertainment Company.

At that time, Zhou Yufan and Shi Wenfei were already together, so it was naturally impossible for them to support Shi Ran.

It shouldn't have been difficult for the character to make a name for herself in the entertainment industry with her looks.

But in the end, not only did she not become famous, but she was also embroiled in all kinds of scandals.

Zhou Yufan and Shi Wenfei were naturally involved in them.

Shi Ran rested her chin on her hand as she gazed into the distance.

In her previous life, she had died in a plane crash on her way to the award ceremony.

Hence she hadn't been able to get the Best Actress Award herself.

Having been reborn, she wanted to make up for the regrets of her previous life.

Therefore, she definitely can't stay in Zhou Yufan's company anymore.

However, there were still three years left in the contract. The termination fee was eight million yuan.

Hence, there was no reason for her to spare the lamb that had come crawling to her doorstep and offered itself for slaughter.

Her expression darkened as she typed on the keyboard.

[You don't need to care who I am. Eight million in the account. Then, I can guarantee that no one but you has this video.]

About two hours later, her phone beeped.

The edges of her lips curved upwards.

Eight million had been transferred into the account.

The next step was to terminate the contract.

For the time being, she did not intend to let Zhou Yufan associate her with the person who sent the email.

Therefore, she could not directly suggest terminating the contract.

Just as she was thinking about how to terminate the contract, an unfamiliar call came in.

"Hello." Her voice was casual and lazy.

"Hello, Shi Ran. I'm the president of Star City Entertainment, Qiu Yaohang."

"I've followed the news online. I think you don't intend to stay in Tianxin anymore, right? Why don't you consider our Star City?"

The invitation from Star City Entertainment surprised Shi Ran.

After all, with her current reputation, it was difficult for any company to want to sign her over.

Moreover, Star City was a top entertainment company in the country.

She felt suspicious, but she agreed to meet them.