Chapter 87 : Seven NGs

Seeing that she was starting to show weakness, Wen Yufei smiled proudly in her heart.

But she still wasn't out of character. "Bai Lan, do you like Xiao Chen?"

"I... I..." Shi Ran was at a loss. Her face still had the shyness of a little girl.

She smiled shyly, then realized something and looked up sharply. "Sister Yanrou, I didn't..."

"I'm surprised Shi Ran didn't get crushed." Director Li placed the horn he had picked up back on the floor again. He looked hopeful as he continued to watch the monitor.

Wen Yufei was surprised.

Shi Ran was actually not suppressed by her.

"Sigh." She sighed. She couldn't bear it, but she still said, "Actually, Xiao Chen and I have been together for a long time."

Shi Ran then took a step back when she heard this. His eyes were misty, and there was sadness, struggle, and confusion in them.

All emotion followed.

She gave Wen Yufei a sincere smile.

Despite the tears in her eyes, she still said, "I think... Sister Yanrou and Brother Xiao Chen are a good match!"

At this moment, a tear slid down the corner of her eye before finally disappearing into her beautiful hair.

Wen Yufei's eyes trembled as she looked at Shi Ran. She opened her mouth but she forgot what she was going to say.

"Cut!"

Director Li turned to Wen Yufei. "What's wrong, Yufei?"

Wen Yufei hurriedly restrained her emotions and smiled apologetically at Director Li. "I'm sorry, Director Li. I forgot my lines just now."

"Then do it again."

"Yeah."

Wen Yufei nodded. When she looked at Shi Ran again, she was surprised.

'That was a coincidence, wasn't it?'

The moment Shi Ran stared at her, her mind went blank.

The second shot.

Everything was normal in front, but when she reached the last place, she was stuck again when she saw Shi Ran smiling with tears in her eyes.

"Cut! What's going on, Yufei?" Director Li was confused.

At first, he thought that Shi Ran would not be able to handle Yu Fei's scene.

Unexpectedly, Shi Ran gave him a big surprise.

Instead, Wen Yufei, who rarely NGed, NGed twice today.

Wen Yufei was also shocked.

She stared at Shi Ran in shock.

'Not a coincidence!'

Shi Ran was suppressing her scene!

She had clearly investigated before. Her acting skills had always been terrible and she had been criticized for a long time.

But why could Shi Ran suppress her acting now?

"You..." Wen Yufei opened her mouth.

"What's wrong? Sister Yufei, are you in a bad condition?" Shi Ran pretended to be concerned.

'Suppressing her scenes?'

She had to get her approval first.

Wen Yufei's eyes darkened.