Chapter 100 : I Don't Plan to Marry Wen Yufei

"I refuse." Chu Jinchen's lips slowly curled up. His thin lips parted slightly as he said word by word.

The smile on Wen Gongliang's face disappeared. "Jinchen, what do you mean?"

"He means that he doesn't have time to accompany Yufei to customize a wedding dress. You know that this child is too ambitious," Chu Qiteng quickly said.

"I see. Looks like I misunderstood," Wen Gongliang said with a smile.

"Uncle Wen didn't misunderstand." Chu Jinchen propped his chin on his hand and smiled casually. "I don't intend to marry Wen Yufei."

"Bastard!" Chu Qi poked the ground with his walking stick and glared at Chu Jinchen with his turbid eyes. "This is not up to you!"

Chu Jinchen still had a smile on his face, but there was no warmth in his eyes.

"Old Master Chu, if the Chu family is unwilling, you can just say it. Our Feifei doesn't have to cling to Jinchen."

"Back then, it was also because of the fortune-teller's words that I felt that these two children were fated. It's good that Feifei can help Jinchen."

"But now that Jinchen is unwilling, we don't have to force him. Our Wen family is not worthy of your family!"

Wen Gongliang's face was cold and his words were clear. Every word hit Chu Qiteng's soft spot.

Glancing at Old Master Chu's anxious expression, he lowered his head and chuckled.

Of course the Wen family needed the Chu family.

However, the fortune-teller had said that if Chu Jinchen did not marry Yufei at the age of thirty, he would die an unnatural death.

Better safe than sorry. He did not believe that anyone would not cherish their life.

Wen Gongliang was confident of victory.

He was certain that Chu Jinchen would lower his head first.

Indeed, in the next second, Chu Jinchen said calmly, "Uncle Wen is right. I was too rash. The marriage between the Wen and Chu families is a good thing."

Wen Gongliang's eyes were filled with joy as he waited for Chu Jinchen to continue.

He smiled with interest. "Uncle Wen, you can see which cousin of mine you like. I'll introduce them to Yufei."

Wen Gongliang: "?"

His expression froze as he looked at Chu Jinchen in disbelief. However, he still suppressed his anger, "Jinchen, what do you mean?"

"If Uncle Wen wants Yufei to marry only the heir of the Chu family, I'd have to choose carefully. There aren't many people in the Chu family who can sit in my position."

"Chu Jinchen!" Chu Qiteng roared.

He was so angry that he had to take deep breaths. His hand trembled as he pressed it to his heart. "Do you... do you have to anger me to death before you're satisfied?"

Chu Jinchen looked up and the smile on his face gradually disappeared. His black eyes were even deeper than the night. "Grandpa, it's not me who's making you angry. It's yourself."

"You!" Chu Qiteng's face turned pale and he swayed.

The butler immediately steadied him.

It took a while for Old Master Chu to catch his breath.

"Are you alright, Old Master?" Wen Gongliang asked worriedly.

If Chu Qiteng died, it would be even more impossible for Feifei to marry into the Chu family!