Chapter 37 : Whoever Was Not Chosen Would Be Embarrassed

Bai Jingtian was stunned for a moment before he smiled gently. "You've changed quite a lot."

Shi Ran suddenly remembered what the original owner of this body had done in the past and touched her nose. "People have to grow up."

"You've grown up very quickly." Bai Jingtian patted the top of her head gently, as gentle as a neighbor's brother.

Shi Ran felt a little awkward, but because of what the original owner of this body had done, she felt guilty towards Bai Jingtian. As the camera was filming, she did not want to embarrass Bai Jingtian.

[What is this scene???]

[Master Ran's words are so valiant!! I love it, I love it!]

[Shi Ran is right, but this has to be based on strength. Otherwise, she's just putting on a brave front.]

[Am I the only one who thinks Master Ran and Brother Tian look good as a couple?]

[Our Brother Tian is handsome on his own. Can Shi Ran stop trying to gain popularity through him?]

When Shi Ran and Bai Jingtian returned with the wine, dinner was already ready.

After everyone had finished eating, the director appeared again.

"We're now making public the rules for our romantic date. Today is the first day and the staff has already placed four mailboxes outside with the names of the female guests."

"The male guests can choose the female guest he has the most affection for. Write her a letter and drop it into her mailbox."

"If more than two male guests choose a female guest, the female guest gets to choose her partner. The female guest can also decide to choose neither."

"Now, can I ask the male guests to go outside and start choosing the female guest they like?"

"Excuse me..." Liang Bu interrupted. "Will the be made public?"

"That depends on the program team's mood," Director Wang said.

[The production team is awesome]

[Public reveal will be like a scene from hell. I like it! Go public with it!]

The comments were abuzz, but in the next second, the camera went black.

[The program team is inhumane?? They turned off the live broadcast at the critical moment?]

[Damn!! My curiosity is piqued.]

[Although I know that these scenes can only be seen in quality shows, the production team is still too much!]

The live broadcast was turned off and the male guests walked out. Only the female guests remained in the living room.

"Why don't we guess who they'll choose?" Yu Ziqian suddenly had an idea.

"Sure." Shi Wenfei nodded with interest.

"Who do you think our President Zhou will choose?" Yu Ziqian looked at Shi Ran meaningfully.

"What do you think?" Gu Jia looked at Yu Ziqian with a half smile.

Yu Ziqian pretended to think. "I think it would be too boring if CEO Zhou chose Shi Ran. The two of them are engaged, so there's no suspense."

Shi Wenfei glanced at Yu Ziqian with admiration.

Yu Ziqian was smart.

With this sentence, even if Yufan chose her, it could temporarily be classified as an act for program effect so she was not afraid of being attacked by netizens.