Chapter 45 : Line Up with Your Friend and Strip Together

[No doubt about it!]

[Did the wheels just roll across my face?]

[Master Ran is mighty and domineering!]

[Totally naked!!!]

[Although this man is a scumbag, he looks alright. He just looks a little weak.]

Liao Feng gritted his teeth. "Damn it, Shi Ran, do you really think you can survive in the entertainment industry after offending me?"

"Threatening me? It's no use." Shi Ran was indifferent.

"I'll let it go this time. We're even now. I'll leave you alone."

"Impossible."

"You might as well think about your old flame. If you can hide from me, what about him? What about your family?" Again the threat.

"Cut the crap. Line up with your friends and strip together."

[Hahahahahaha, I'm really dying of laughter.]

[Master Ran is really immune to both soft and hard tactics.]

[Totally naked!!!]

[It feels so miserable. Isn't Shi Ran going too far? Just stop while you're ahead.]

[The one in front, this guy started this, okay?]

[Did that comment sympathize with the criminal? If Master Ran loses, will he let Master Ran off?]

Liao Feng's friend ran over, intending to threaten Shi Ran, but he realized that it was useless.

They tried to bribe her with benefits, but she was still unmoved.

In the end, they came up with only one solution.

'Go back on their words!'

"Did we promise you anything? Do you have proof?" Liao Feng threw up his hands, looking innocent.

"There are so many people watching the live-stream. Are you trying to cheat?" Shi Ran raised her eyebrows.

"So what if we go back on our words?" Liao Feng's friend also looked cheap.

It was really true that a person was invincible when they were despicable.

Liao Feng's bodyguards stood behind him, outnumbered.

In contrast, Shi Ran was all alone.

"If you have the guts to defeat my bodyguards, take them off yourself." Liao Feng smiled sinisterly.

Shi Ran smiled dangerously and was about to attack when there was a commotion at the door.

**Quick footsteps**

Regular, orderly footsteps sounded as a well-trained group sprinted directly toward them.

There were about twenty people wearing black martial arts uniforms.

Before anyone could react, they attacked Liao Feng's bodyguards without hesitation.

After a battle, Liao Feng's bodyguards were completely wiped out.

Four men stepped forward and stood in front of Liao Feng and his friends.

"Hiss—"

Liao Feng and the other three's clothes were torn apart.

They bent down, tucked Liao Feng and the others under their arms, and took off their pants.

They moved in perfect unison, like projected shadows.