Chapter 29 : Didn't He Sleep in Your Room Last Night?

Shi Wenfei immediately looked at Shi Ran, bewildered.

However, she quickly revealed a puzzled expression. "Last night, a staff member informed me to start recording at nine today. I wonder if it's the same person whom Sister saw."

After saying that, she seemed to have just reacted. She covered her mouth in disbelief. "Sister, you don't think I asked someone to tell you that the recording was at ten, do you?"

"Isn't that the case?" Shi Ran looked askance at Shi Wenfei, who was acting.

Tears were already forming in Shi Wenfei's eyes. Her tone was aggrieved as though she had been wronged. "Sister, must you think so badly of me? I-"

Zhou Yufan, whose heart ached immediately stood up. "Shi Ran, you're too much. There's no evidence. What right do you have to say that Fei... she framed you?"

[This is ridiculous! She's just spouting nonsense.]

[Feifei is too pitiful. She's clearly late, but Feifei has to take the blame.]

[Family, my blood pressure is already rising!]

[My heart aches for Feifei!!!]

Shi Ran casually took out her phone from her pocket and said slowly, "Before I came here, I went to the hotel's surveillance room and saw something interesting."

The moment she saw the phone, Shi Wenfei's heart skipped a beat.

Yesterday, they stayed in a hotel under the Zhou Corporation's name. Yufan had also informed the people in the surveillance room about this.

How did Shi Ran get the surveillance footage?!

As if thinking of something, Shi Wenfei's expression changed.

Shi Ran had also obtained the surveillance footage from the previous Weibo incident and caught her off guard.

'Did Shi Ran ask that hacker for help again?'

Shi Wenfei lowered her head in thought.

Before Shi Ran came, she obviously didn't know that she had been framed so how could she have gotten the surveillance camera footage in advance!

Shi Ran must have been trying to trick her on purpose! She didn't think she would fall for it, did she?

At the thought of this, Shi Wenfei wiped the tears off her face and said aggrievedly, "Then Sister, please release the surveillance camera footage! What I say I didn't do means what I didn't do!"

Since she showed no fear or guilt, the people immediately believed her.

The guests all turned to look at Shi Ran.

With everyone watching, Shi Ran clicked on the video and showed it to the camera.

The director immediately gave a close-up as well.

The video showed the surveillance footage which was captured at nine-thirty last night.

A man wearing a work pass knocked on Shi Ran's door. After a few words, he knocked on the other door.

The door was opened by Shi Wenfei's manager. After that, the man walked into the room.

"Sister, I just said that a staff member informed me last night that there would be a recording today. This video doesn't prove anything."

Shi Ran, that idiot! Did she really think that a surveillance camera with no sound could be used to frame her?

"Why did the staff go in?" Zuo Yifei leaned closer to look at the surveillance video and asked curiously.