Chapter 64 : Variety Shuraba

Bai Jingtian smiled gently and asked Shi Ran, "Is that ok?"

"Let's go together." Shi Ran glanced at Chu Jinchen and did not refuse.

Anyway, it was just a walk. The number of people did not matter.

The three of them went downstairs together. When they reached the door, they bumped into Zuo Yifei, who was running back at night.

He still had a white towel around his neck and a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

When he heard that they were going for a walk, he glanced warily at Bai Jingtian and Chu Jinchen on both sides.

Then, he smiled dazzlingly at Shi Ran. "Coincidentally, I also want to shop around here. Can we go together? Ran Ran."

'Ran-ran?'

Bai Jingtian and Chu Jinchen looked at him at the same time.

[Omo! Omo! What kind of hellish scene is this?]

[I would like to call this the scene of the year.]

[Two people became three people. Now, it's four people.]

.
[Ranran? You're a little wild, kid.]

[I don't get what's so charming of Shi Ran.]

[Even the tall, rich, and handsome guys find her charming. Only some poor people are pretending to be blind.]

[Master Ran is the Greatest Of All Time!!!]

[Support my baby Yifei!!! Charge!!]

Shi Ran walked in front. Behind her, Chu Jinchen, Bai Jingtian, and Zuo Yifei stood in a row. They were smiling, but sparks were flying.

The beach was exceptionally quiet at night and the waves rolled while the sea sparkled.
The four of them stepped out onto the soft sand in their slippers. Three drones circled around them. Next to them in the trees were the cameras the program team had prepared.

When Director Wang saw this scene, he could not help but smile. "They are all tall, rich, and handsome. One's a CEO, one's a Best Actor, one's a top idol, and there's also Shi Ran who has become very popular recently..."

The more he mumbled to himself, the more excited Director Wang became. He looked at the assistant director beside him. "Are you ready for the trending searches?"

.
"Ready, but..." The assistant director looked troubled.

'But what?'

"The higher-ups have informed us that any reports related to Chu Jinchen and Shi Ran must not be posted online. It's said that it was Mr. Chu's idea."

Director Wang frowned and looked regretful.

It was an unfortunate situation. With their current popularity, Chu Jinchen and Shi Ran were simply traffic bombs.

Cinderella and the Prince together, who wouldn't like it.

However, nobody expected Old Master Chu to know about it and even threw threats around.

Sighing helplessly, Director Wang waved his hand and said, "Then we shall not include Third Young Master. Release the video of Bai Jingtian and Zuo Yifei with Shi Ran."

"Okay!" the assistant director agreed immediately.

Director Wang looked back at the monitor. On the screen, Chu Jinchen's gaze was gentle and focused.

He shook his head ruefully.

A poor girl marrying into a rich family only existed in fairy tales after all.