Chapter 25 : Official Announcement

"He was in the way." The response Shi Ran gave was simple and crude.

"Really?" Chu Jinchen smiled mysteriously. "Isn't it because he said that Qi Le is one of mine?"

"Huh?" Now Shi Ran was puzzled.

Liao Feng lay on the ground and said loudly, "Shi Ran, you still want to snatch him from Third Young Master? Qi Le is Third Young Master's so you better know your place..."

Before he could finish, his face was trampled by leather shoes.

Under those familiar sole prints, Liao Feng did not dare to move.

'What situation is this?'

Wasn't Third Young Master standing up for him?

Chu Jinchen lowered his head and looked down, his dark eyes deep. "Will you still look for him in the future, hmm?"

With his head pressed down, Liao Feng could not shake his head. He could only say loudly, "I won't look for him anymore, Third Young Master. I really won't dare to! I didn't know that Qi Le was your man."

Shi Ran glanced at Chu Jinchen in surprise.

Did Chu Jinchen like Qi Le?

There were not many mentions of Chu Jinchen in the original book as most of the details written were about the male and female leads.

Since there was no mention of Chu Jinchen's relationship in the entire book, could it be that Chu Jinchen liked men?

Shi Ran looked at Qi Le and met his gaze.

Thinking that Qi Le was afraid, she patted his warm arm. "It's ok, I'm here."

Qi Le was stunned for a moment before nodding, looking like a little obedient boy.

Chu Jinchen's dark eyes swept across Qi Le's bare upper body.

He looked at Qiu Yaohang. "Take it off."

Qiu Yaohang: "!!!"

Qiu Yaohang immediately wrapped his arms around himself. "What do you want?"

"Your vest."

Qiu looked down. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a denim vest that day.

Not knowing the intentions, he removed his vest.

Chu Jinchen threw the vest into Qi Le's arms and said in a normal tone, "Put it on."

This action made Shi Ran even more certain of her guess.

She looked at Qi Le and then at Chu Jinchen.

'You don't say. They actually look good together.'

After sending Qi Le back, the group left the Jade Hunter Nightclub.

After today's incident, Liao Feng definitely would not dare to trouble Qi Le anymore.

"Thank you," Shi Ran said to Chu Jinchen.

Chu Jinchen did not look at her but only smiled coldly. "It's not because of you."

Shi Ran seemed to understand the situation. "I have Qi Le's contact information. Do you want it?"

"Why do you want to give Qi Le's contact information to Jinchen?" Qiu Yaohang felt that things seemed to be developing in an unpredictable direction.

Shi Ran tilted her head with confusion in her eyes. "Doesn't he like Qi Le?"

Chu Jinchen :"..."

Qiu Yaohang was speechless.

Ji Wenfeng too was speechless.