New Horizon

As Iman and his noonas left the village behind, the warmth of the memories lingered in their hearts. The journey back to the city was filled with quiet reflection, each member of Dreamcatcher deep in thought. Their time in Kelantan had been eye-opening and heartwarming, a journey that not only brought them closer to Iman but also to one another. The experience had strengthened their bond, solidifying their place in each other's lives.

Once they arrived back in Kuala Lumpur, the hustle and bustle of city life quickly enveloped them. But this time, it felt different. The city's energy was invigorating, a reminder of the world they had worked so hard to conquer. The noonas, despite their luxurious and busy lives, carried the simplicity and serenity of the village within them, grounding them as they returned to the reality of their idol careers.

Iman, feeling the shift from the tranquil village life to the vibrant city, took a deep breath. The upcoming weeks would be packed with schedules, performances, and the usual chaos that came with being global idols, but he felt ready—more grounded and more connected to his roots than ever before.

Iman: Noonas, I know things are about to get busy again, but I want you to know how much this trip meant to me. It was everything I needed to reconnect with who I am, and it wouldn't have been the same without you all by my side.

JiU, ever the pillar of strength and leadership, smiled at Iman, her eyes filled with understanding.

JiU: We're always here for you, Iman. This trip wasn't just for you—it was for all of us. We've learned so much about you, about where you come from, and it's made us love you even more. No matter how busy things get, remember that we're in this together.

As they settled back into their hotel, the noonas and Iman began to prepare for the next leg of their journey—a series of concerts and promotional activities across Southeast Asia. The excitement of performing in front of their fans was palpable, but this time, there was a renewed sense of purpose. The bond they had strengthened during their time in Malaysia would now be carried with them on stage, a silent but powerful testament to their love and unity.

The first stop on their tour was Bangkok, Thailand. The city's vibrant culture and energetic atmosphere were the perfect backdrop for Dreamcatcher's powerful performances. The group had been to Bangkok several times before, but this time, the experience felt different. They were a little older, a little wiser, and their bond with Iman made every moment more meaningful.

The concert venue was packed, fans eagerly awaiting the group's appearance. As the lights dimmed and the opening notes of their first song echoed through the arena, the crowd erupted in cheers. Dreamcatcher took the stage with their usual charisma and energy, but there was an undeniable difference in their performance—a deeper connection, a stronger sense of unity, and an unspoken understanding that came from the love they shared with Iman.

Throughout the concert, Iman's eyes kept darting to his noonas, watching as they captivated the audience with their voices and choreography. He felt a surge of pride, knowing that he was part of something so extraordinary. But beyond the performances, it was the moments in between—the shared glances, the subtle touches, and the knowing smiles—that made everything feel so real.

After the concert, as they returned to their hotel, the group gathered in Iman's room, exhausted but exhilarated. They sprawled out on the large bed, their laughter filling the space as they recounted their favorite moments from the show.

Yoohyeon: Did you see the fans' faces when we performed "Deja Vu"? I swear, they were losing it!

Sua: And the way Siyeon hit that high note—absolute perfection! I swear, Siyeon, you always know how to steal the show.