Vamp Hunt4

The day had finally arrived, the day I had been eagerly anticipating. Our vampire hunt was more than just a game—it was a tradition, one that allowed us to challenge each other, to laugh, to bond, and to revel in the love we shared. But this time, it was different. This time, every single one of my twenty-two wives would be participating, and I knew they were all eager to claim victory over me.

The mansion was buzzing with an electric energy as everyone prepared for the event. Each of my wives had their own strategies, their own unique ways of approaching the hunt, and I could feel the anticipation in the air.

I was in my room, mentally preparing myself for what was to come, when I felt a gentle hand stroking my hair. I didn't need to open my eyes to know who it was.

JiU: Are you ready for the hunt, my love?

Her voice was soft, filled with affection, but I could hear the underlying excitement. I opened my eyes and was greeted by her radiant smile. There was something about JiU's smile that always managed to calm me, no matter the situation.

Y/n: As ready as I'll ever be.

JiU: Good. The others are waiting downstairs.

Her eyes sparkled with mischief, and I knew she was just as excited as I was. She leaned in to kiss me on the forehead before pulling away, giving me a playful wink.

JiU: Don't go easy on us this time.

Y/n: Never.

With a final smile, she left the room, leaving me to gather my thoughts. I stood up and took a deep breath, running through the plan I had been working on for weeks. I knew I had to be at the top of my game if I wanted to win this time. After all, my wives weren't going to hold back.

I dressed quickly, donning a black outfit that would help me blend into the shadows of the mansion. As I made my way to the starting point, I could hear the sound of soft laughter and whispered conversations coming from the other rooms. They were already plotting, strategizing, and I knew I had to be on high alert.

The mansion was set up perfectly for the hunt. We had designed it together, with different zones, secret passages, and traps scattered throughout. The rules were simple: I was the vampire, and they were the hunters. Their goal was to capture me, and mine was to evade them for as long as possible.

As I reached the starting point, I found all twenty-two of my wives waiting for me. They were dressed in their own hunting gear, each one of them looking determined and ready. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of them. They were all so beautiful, so strong, and I was grateful every day to have them in my life.

JiU stood at the front, her eyes locked on mine. She gave me a nod, and I knew it was time to begin.

Y/n: Let the hunt begin.

With that, the lights dimmed, and I slipped into the shadows, moving quickly and quietly through the halls. My heart was pounding with adrenaline, the thrill of the chase pushing me forward. I knew this would be a true test of my skills, and I was ready for it.

I made my way through the mansion, carefully navigating the corridors and rooms. The first zone I entered was the library, a vast room filled with towering bookshelves that provided plenty of cover. I knew this would be a good place to start, as it would give me the chance to assess the situation and plan my next move.

As I crouched behind one of the shelves, I listened carefully for any signs of movement. I knew they would split up, covering more ground that way, but I also knew they would be working in pairs or small groups to increase their chances of finding me.