Red Moon Phase Twice

**Chapter: The Red Moon Rising**

---

The moon hung low in the sky, its crimson glow casting an eerie light over the world below. It was the night of the red moon—a rare and powerful event that brought with it a surge of energy, stirring the primal instincts of those who were not entirely human. For Iman's Twice noona-wives, who carried the curse and blessing of vampirism, it was a night fraught with danger and temptation.

As the moon reached its zenith, the atmosphere within the beach house shifted. The air grew thick with tension, and the usual warmth and comfort of the home gave way to an unsettling sense of unease. Iman, ever attuned to the emotions of his wives, could feel the change as acutely as they could.

He had noticed the subtle signs throughout the day—the way their eyes had darkened, how they had become quieter, more reserved. They were holding back, struggling to maintain control over their rising hunger, the insatiable thirst for blood that threatened to consume them on this night.

**Iman:** "Noonas," Iman called out gently, his voice filled with concern as he entered the living room where the Twice members had gathered. "Is everything okay?"

Nayeon, who had been sitting on the edge of the couch, her hands clenched tightly in her lap, looked up at him with eyes that were now a deep, unsettling shade of red. Her usual warm smile was strained, and she seemed to be battling some inner turmoil.

**Nayeon:** "Iman-ah," she whispered, her voice tight with restraint. "You shouldn't be here right now. It's not safe."

Iman felt his heart clench at the sight of her struggle. He had read about the red moon and its effects, but he hadn't fully understood the severity of it until now. His noona-wives were fighting a battle within themselves, torn between their love for him and the overwhelming hunger that the red moon had awakened.

**Jeongyeon:** "She's right," Jeongyeon added, her usually strong and composed demeanor now tinged with unease. "You should leave, Iman. We don't want to hurt you."

But Iman shook his head, his resolve firm. "I'm not leaving you all alone to suffer through this. We've been through so much together, and I'm not about to abandon you now."

His words were met with a mix of emotions—fear, gratitude, and something darker that lingered just beneath the surface. The Twice members exchanged glances, their fangs lengthening slightly as the hunger gnawed at them, pushing them closer to the edge.

**Momo:** "We don't want to hurt you," Momo said, her voice trembling as she struggled to keep her composure. "But the hunger... it's too strong, Iman-ah. You don't understand how hard it is to control."

Iman approached her slowly, his movements calm and deliberate. He knew that any sudden action could trigger their instincts, but he refused to be afraid of them. These were his wives, the women he loved, and he would do anything to help them.

**Iman:** "I do understand, Noona," he replied softly, reaching out to gently cup her face in his hands. "And that's why I'm going to help you. I'm not going to let you suffer like this."

Momo's breath hitched at his touch, her eyes widening as she felt the warmth of his skin against her cold cheek. The temptation was almost unbearable, but she couldn't bring herself to pull away.

**Mina:** "Iman, please," Mina's voice broke the silence, her usually calm demeanor now laced with desperation. "You don't know what you're offering. We could hurt you... or worse."

Iman turned to her, his gaze unwavering. "I trust you, Noona. All of you. I know you won't hurt me. And if giving you my blood is what it takes to help you, then I'm willing to do it."