The Grand Sport Event

Chapter: The Grand Sports Event

Part 1: The Announcement

The sun hung high in the sky, casting a warm, golden glow over the large field behind Iman's wooden home in Kelantan. The field, usually quiet and serene, was now filled with the soft murmurs and curious glances of Iman's 22 wives, who had gathered at his request. The air was thick with anticipation as they wondered what the day had in store for them.

Iman stood at the edge of the field, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Dressed in a casual outfit that reflected the relaxed, joyful atmosphere of the day, he could feel the excitement bubbling within him. His heart swelled with affection as he looked at his wives, each one unique and beautiful in her own way. Today was about them—about bringing everyone together for a day of fun, laughter, and a little friendly competition.

Iman: "Noonas," he began, his voice carrying across the field, immediately capturing their attention. "I've planned something special for all of you today."

The murmurs grew louder as the wives exchanged curious glances. Iman's surprises were always something to look forward to, but this one felt different. There was an energy in the air, something that hinted at a day full of unexpected delights.

Nayeon: "What's going on, Iman-ah?" Nayeon asked, her eyes twinkling with intrigue.

Iman: "I'm glad you asked, noona," Iman replied, his grin widening. "Today, we're going to have a sports event!"

The announcement was met with a chorus of surprised gasps and excited chatter. Some of the wives clapped their hands in excitement, while others exchanged playful, competitive looks. A sports event? It was something none of them had expected, but the idea immediately sparked a sense of thrill and anticipation.

Yoohyeon: "Sports event?" Yoohyeon echoed, a smile spreading across her face. "That sounds fun!"

Iman: "Not just any sports event," Iman continued, raising a hand to quiet the chatter. "I've organized a series of games where each of you will compete in teams. The winning team will receive a special reward."

Irene: "A reward?" Irene's eyes narrowed slightly, a competitive glint shining through. "What kind of reward, Iman?"

Iman chuckled, enjoying the suspense. He knew that keeping the reward a secret would only heighten their enthusiasm and make the event even more exciting.

Iman: "You'll have to wait and see, noona," he teased. "But trust me, it's something you'll all want to win."

The air buzzed with excitement as the wives began to speculate among themselves. The idea of a reward added an extra layer of motivation, and it was clear that they were all eager to find out what it was.

Seulgi: "So, how are we dividing the teams?" Seulgi asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Iman: "I've already thought of that," Iman replied, pulling a small piece of paper from his pocket. "We'll keep it simple. You'll be divided into teams based on your respective groups. Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet, Twice, and IU will each form a team."

The wives nodded in agreement, the division of teams making perfect sense. Each group shared a close bond, and competing together would only strengthen that connection.

SuA: "Looks like we'll be working together, girls," SuA said, turning to her Dreamcatcher members with a determined smile.

Jihyo: "Twice is going to win this," Jihyo declared confidently, earning nods and grins from her fellow members.

IU: "Don't underestimate us," IU added with a soft smile, glancing at her team. "We might be small in number, but we're strong."

The playful banter continued as the teams were set. Iman watched with a satisfied smile, feeling a sense of pride as he saw how quickly they embraced the spirit of the event. This was exactly what he had hoped for—a day where they could all come together, have fun, and build even stronger bonds.