Bond By Blood

As dawn approached, the crimson hue of the Red Moon faded, leaving the sky in shades of deep purple and orange. The exhaustion from the night's events began to weigh heavily on Iman and the members of Dreamcatcher. They had all been through a transformative experience, one that left them both physically and emotionally drained.

Iman lay on the couch, his body weak from the blood loss but his heart full of a new, profound connection with his noonas. The members gathered around him, their expressions a mix of concern and gratitude. They were still in awe of Iman's bravery, of how he had willingly offered himself to save them.

JiU sat beside him, her hand gently stroking his hair as she spoke softly.

JiU: You need to rest, Iman. You've given us so much tonight... more than we could have ever asked for.

Iman: I'm okay, noona. I just need to rest a bit. But... I don't regret it. Not for a second.

Sua sat on the other side, her eyes filled with admiration.

Sua: You're so brave, Iman. We were so close to losing control... I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't stopped us.

Yoohyeon knelt on the floor beside him, her gaze soft and affectionate.

Yoohyeon: You've saved us in more ways than one. We've always feared what the Red Moon might do to us, but you showed us that we're stronger than we think... because of you.

Siyeon nodded in agreement, her voice gentle.

Siyeon: We're bound together now, Iman. This bond... it's not just about the blood. It's about trust, love, and the promise we made to protect each other.

Iman smiled weakly, feeling the warmth of their words surround him. Despite the events of the night, he felt an overwhelming sense of belonging. They were his family, his partners, and now, they were connected in a way that defied the boundaries of human understanding.

Handong looked at him with a tender expression.

Handong: We'll always be here for you, Iman. This bond... it makes us stronger, more connected. You're part of us now, in every way.

Dami remained quiet but moved closer, gently taking Iman's hand in hers. She didn't need to say anything—her presence was enough to convey the depth of her feelings.

Dami: We'll protect you, Iman. Just as you've protected us.

Iman's eyes fluttered shut, exhaustion finally catching up with him. He knew he was safe with them, that they would watch over him as he recovered. The events of the night had cemented a bond that could never be broken—a bond of love, trust, and shared blood.

As he drifted off to sleep, the last thing he felt was the warmth of his noonas surrounding him, their love a comforting blanket that would protect him from any harm. They had all been through something extraordinary together, and nothing in the world could ever tear them apart.

The next few days were a time of healing and reflection. The members took turns caring for Iman, ensuring he had everything he needed to recover fully. The experience of the Red Moon had brought them closer than ever, and the bond they now shared was undeniable.

Iman, though still a bit weak, found himself feeling more connected to his noonas than ever before. He could sense their emotions, their thoughts, in a way that felt almost supernatural. It was as if the blood they had shared had created a new, deeper level of understanding between them.

One evening, as they all sat together in the living room, JiU spoke up, her voice filled with a mix of determination and hope.

JiU: I know we've been through a lot, and I know things will be different from now on. But I believe that this bond we've created... it's something special. We're not just a team anymore—we're a family, bound by something much stronger than blood.

The other members nodded in agreement, their expressions reflecting the same sentiment.

Sua: We'll face anything that comes our way, together. No matter what challenges we encounter, we know we have each other.

Siyeon: And we'll never be alone. We're stronger because of this bond, and nothing can break it.

Yoohyeon grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Yoohyeon: Plus, we have our secret weapon—Iman! Who knew our little dongsaeng would be the one to save us?

Iman chuckled, feeling a sense of pride and belonging.

Iman: I'm just glad I could help, noonas. I'll always be here for you, just as you've always been there for me.

Handong smiled softly, her voice full of affection.

Handong: We're lucky to have you, Iman. You're more than just our dongsaeng—you're our anchor, our light in the dark.

Dami added quietly, her eyes meeting his.

Dami: And we'll always protect you, no matter what.

Iman's heart swelled with love for them, knowing that this bond was something that would last forever. They were his noonas, his family, and now, they were bound together by something far more powerful than any ordinary relationship.

As they sat together, the night passing peacefully, Iman felt a deep sense of contentment. They had faced the Red Moon and come out stronger, their love and trust in each other solidified by the blood they had shared. There would be challenges ahead, but they would face them together, as a family.

And nothing, not even the darkness of the Red Moon, could ever break the bond they now shared.