Vampires Hunt 2

Iman had always been up for a challenge, but this time, he was entering uncharted territory. The game of hide and seek had returned, but now, instead of just the seven members of Dreamcatcher, he was up against a total of twenty-two wives. TWICE, BLACKPINK, and Red Velvet had all joined the fray, and the stakes were higher than ever.

It was a quiet evening at the mansion, and Iman had been enjoying the newfound peace after the whirlwind of bonding with his new wives. However, that peace was short-lived. The idea of playing hide and seek again had been brought up, this time with all his wives involved. Iman had reluctantly agreed, knowing that the odds were now stacked impossibly against him.

The mansion, once a sanctuary, now felt like a labyrinth. With twenty-two vampires on the hunt, the vast space seemed to shrink, every corner potentially harboring a hunter.

Iman: "Alright, noonas... all of you. Same rules as before, but this time, I'm getting a ten-minute head start."

Jiu, always the leader, smirked at him. "Ten minutes? Iman-ah, you're going to need more than that with all of us after you."

Jennie of BLACKPINK chimed in, her voice teasing. "Don't worry, Iman. We'll make sure to catch you quickly, so you don't have to worry too much."

Iman couldn't help but feel a shiver of anticipation. This was going to be a challenge like no other. He knew each of his wives well, but he had never faced them all at once in a game like this. They were each different in their own ways, with unique abilities and personalities that would make this hunt anything but easy.

The countdown began, and Iman dashed off into the mansion, his heart pounding with a mix of excitement and fear. He knew he had to think strategically—there was no way he could simply outrun them all. He needed to outsmart them, use their personalities against them, and exploit their individual quirks to his advantage.

1. The Initial Strategy

Iman quickly made his way to the mansion's second floor, where he knew there were several hidden passageways and secret rooms. The mansion was old, filled with hidden nooks and crannies that could serve as potential hiding spots. But with so many hunters, he knew that he couldn't stay in one place for too long.

He slipped into a hidden alcove behind a bookshelf in the library, his mind racing as he tried to come up with a plan. He knew that each of his wives had distinct personalities and traits—some would be more playful, others more serious, and a few downright mischievous. If he could predict how they would act, he might stand a chance.

Iman: "Okay, let's think. Jiu is the leader, so she'll probably coordinate the others. Jennie and Jisoo from BLACKPINK are playful, but they can be relentless. Nayeon from TWICE is likely to be the most competitive, while Irene from Red Velvet will be calm and calculating."

He tried to remember everything he could about his wives, hoping to use their strengths and weaknesses against them. The key was to keep moving, staying one step ahead of them at all times.

2. The Hunters Emerge

As the ten minutes passed, the hunt began. The mansion was eerily silent, the only sound being the soft rustle of the wind outside. Iman knew that his wives were on the move, each of them using their enhanced senses to track him down.

Jiu was the first to start organizing the search, her natural leadership kicking in. "Alright, let's spread out. TWICE, you take the first floor. BLACKPINK, the second floor is yours. Red Velvet, take the third. Dreamcatcher, we'll cover the basement and attic. We'll close in on him from all sides."

Nayeon, ever the competitive one, smirked. "He won't stand a chance. Let's make this quick, girls."

Jennie and Jisoo from BLACKPINK exchanged glances, both of them grinning. "This is going to be fun," Jennie whispered to Jisoo. "I can't wait to see the look on his face when we catch him."

Jisoo chuckled. "He's clever, but there's no way he can outsmart all of us."

Meanwhile, Red Velvet's Irene remained calm and composed. She had always been the strategic one, and she was already thinking several steps ahead. "Let's not underestimate him. He's proven to be resourceful in the past. We need to be careful."

Iman could feel the tension rising as the hunt began in earnest. He knew that each group of wives would have its own strategy, and he needed to be ready for anything.

3. TWICE: The First Wave

Iman's first encounter was with the TWICE members, who were systematically searching the first floor. He had always admired their energy and teamwork, but now, it was working against him.

Nayeon was leading the charge, her competitive spirit driving her forward. She was determined to be the one to catch Iman first, and her eyes were sharp as she scanned every room.

Momo, with her enhanced speed, was zipping from room to room, checking each one in rapid succession. "He can't be far," she muttered, her eyes narrowing as she picked up on the faintest of sounds.

Dahyun, with her keen sense of smell, was sniffing the air, trying to catch Iman's scent. "He's nearby, I can feel it."

Iman, knowing that he couldn't stay in one place, decided to use TWICE's teamwork against them. He waited until Momo and Dahyun were in the same room, then triggered a noise in the adjacent room to distract them.

As they rushed toward the sound, Iman slipped past them, moving toward the staircase. He knew he couldn't stay on the first floor much longer—TWICE was too coordinated, and they were starting to close in on him.

Nayeon, however, was hot on his trail. She spotted him just as he reached the staircase, and with a burst of speed, she lunged for him.

Iman managed to dodge her at the last second, racing up the stairs as Nayeon called out to the others. "He's heading to the second floor! Don't let him get away!"

4. BLACKPINK: The Playful Predators

Iman's heart raced as he reached the second floor, knowing that BLACKPINK was waiting for him. He could already hear Jennie and Jisoo moving through the rooms, their laughter echoing through the halls.

Jennie was the first to spot him, her eyes lighting up with excitement. "Found you, Iman-ah! You're not getting away this time!"

Jisoo joined in, her smile playful yet predatory. "You can run, but you can't hide from us!"

Iman knew that BLACKPINK would be relentless. They were playful, but they were also highly competitive. He needed to outthink them, and fast.

He decided to use their playfulness against them. As Jennie and Jisoo closed in, Iman ducked into a nearby room, grabbing a sheet from the bed and quickly fashioning it into a makeshift ghost costume.

When Jennie and Jisoo entered the room, they were greeted by the sight of a ghostly figure standing in the corner. For a brief moment, they hesitated, their playful natures making them curious rather than cautious.

Jennie blinked in surprise. "What the—?"

Jisoo tilted her head, intrigued. "Is that... Iman?"

Before they could react, Iman used the moment of distraction to slip out of the room, leaving the sheet behind as he made his way toward the third floor.

Jennie and Jisoo quickly realized what had happened, both of them laughing as they gave chase. "He's good," Jennie admitted, "but we're better."

Rosé and Lisa were already on the third floor, waiting for him. They had heard the commotion from below and knew that Iman was heading their way.

Lisa, with her sharp eyes, was the first to spot him. "There he is!"

Rosé grinned, moving to cut off his escape. "You're cornered, Iman. There's no way out."

Iman's mind raced as he tried to come up with a plan. He knew that BLACKPINK was closing in from both sides, and he was running out of options. But then, he remembered something—an old, hidden passageway behind one of the walls.

He quickly located the hidden door and slipped inside, closing it just as Lisa and Rosé entered the hallway. The passageway was narrow and dark, but it provided him with a temporary escape.

Lisa and Rosé looked around, confused. "Where did he go?" Rosé wondered aloud.

Lisa frowned, her eyes scanning the area. "He was right here. He couldn't have just disappeared."