MetalHead Pt2

The soft hum of metal riffs filled the room as Iman scrolled through his playlist on his phone. The familiar sound of Bad Omens and Bring Me the Horizon filled his heart with excitement. As much as he loved K-pop, metal was his true passion. It had been the soundtrack to his life through thick and thin, a constant companion in both his struggles and victories.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. JiU, one of Iman's Dreamcatcher noona wives, peeked in with a curious smile.

JiU: "Love, what are you listening to so early in the morning?"

Iman sat up, his face lighting up at her entrance.

Iman: "Bad Omens, noona! Their new album just dropped."

JiU raised an eyebrow, walking over to sit beside him on the bed.

JiU: "I've never heard you talk this much about a band before. Why are they so special to you?"

Iman, unable to contain his excitement, began to explain, his words tumbling over each other.

Iman: "Their music... it's raw, powerful. It just speaks to me, you know? It's like they understand every dark thought, every moment of struggle I've been through."

JiU smiled softly, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear.

JiU: "It's nice seeing you so passionate about something, love."

Iman: "You'll love them too, I promise! Let's listen together."

JiU leaned in, letting him scroll through his phone as he selected a track for her. The first song began with a heavy riff, and JiU's eyes widened at the intensity of it.

JiU: "Wow... I didn't expect that."

Iman: "Isn't it amazing?"

Just as the song reached its crescendo, the door swung open again, and in walked Sana, her eyes lighting up the moment she saw them together.

Sana: "What's going on here? Listening to music without me?"

JiU chuckled, waving her over.

JiU: "Come on, Sana. Iman's introducing me to his Bad Omens obsession."

Sana's lips curled into a teasing smile as she flopped onto the bed, pulling Iman into a playful hug.

Sana: "Bad Omens, huh? You're really something else, love. First vampires, now metal? What's next?"

Iman laughed, feeling his heart swell at how supportive his noonas were, even of his more unconventional interests.

Iman: "You're both going to love it, I swear. Their lyrics are intense, but they hit deep."

Sana: "Alright, alright. Let me see what all the fuss is about."

Sana laid her head on Iman's shoulder as they continued to listen, the room now filled with both the sound of heavy metal and the warmth of their bond.

The music continued to pulse through the room, the heavy riffs and raw emotion in the vocals resonating deeply within Iman. As Sana and JiU settled into the melody, they exchanged glances, both surprised by the intensity of the sound.

Sana: "It's... interesting. I didn't think you were into this kind of thing, love."

Iman chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

Iman: "I guess I never really talked about it much. But metal has always been there for me, you know? It's like... it understands the darkest parts of life and doesn't try to sugarcoat them. It's helped me get through some really tough times."