The Great Soccer Showdown

The sun was high in the sky, casting a warm glow over the expansive green field that stretched out before them. The air was filled with the sound of laughter and excited chatter as Iman and his 22 wives gathered for what promised to be a day filled with fun, competition, and a little bit of chaos.

Iman stood at the center of the field, a whistle hanging around his neck, a wide grin on his face as he surveyed the group. His wives, dressed in a mix of athletic gear and casual clothing, were brimming with energy, ready to engage in a friendly but spirited game of soccer.

Iman: "Alright, everyone!" Iman called out, clapping his hands to get their attention. "Today's game is all about having fun and getting to know each other better. We're going to divide into two teams—randomly, of course—so that you can mix and mingle with wives you might not have spent as much time with."

A murmur of excitement rippled through the group as they began to form a circle around Iman, eager to see who they would be teamed up with. There was an air of anticipation, and a few playful jabs and teasing remarks were already being exchanged.

Nayeon: "I hope I don't end up on the opposite team from Momo," Nayeon said with a mock-pout, nudging Momo playfully. "I don't want to be on the receiving end of her powerful kicks."

Momo: "You'd better watch out if you are!" Momo shot back with a grin. "I won't go easy on you, even if you are my noona."

Iman: "We'll see about that," Iman laughed, pulling out a small box filled with slips of paper. "I've written everyone's name on a piece of paper. We'll draw names to form the teams."

With that, Iman began to draw names from the box, calling out each wife's name and assigning them to either Team A or Team B. The atmosphere was filled with laughter and good-natured banter as the teams began to take shape.

Iman: "Alright, Team A will be led by... Jihyo!" Iman announced, as Jihyo gave a little fist pump and her teammates cheered. "And Team B will be led by... Irene!"

Irene flashed a confident smile as she and Jihyo locked eyes, the friendly rivalry already sparking between them. The rest of the names were called, and soon enough, the teams were finalized:

• Team A: Jihyo, Momo, YooA, Wendy, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Gahyeon, Yoohyeon, and Mina.
• Team B: Irene, Nayeon, Sana, Seulgi, Chaeyoung, IU, Siyeon, SuA, Bora, and JiU.

Iman: "Alright, now that we have our teams, let's go over the rules," Iman continued, taking on his role as the referee with a playful seriousness. "This is a friendly match, so no superpowers—vampire or otherwise—allowed! We're playing by standard soccer rules. The game will be two halves, each 45 minutes long, and the team with the most goals at the end wins. Got it?"

There were a few groans and chuckles at the mention of no superpowers, but everyone was on board, eager to start the game.

Irene: "No superpowers? That's going to be a challenge," Irene quipped, nudging Nayeon who was standing beside her. "But I guess we can manage."

Nayeon: "As long as you don't cheat," Nayeon teased back, giving Irene a wink.

Iman: "I'll be keeping a close eye on all of you," Iman said with a grin, twirling his whistle. "So play fair, and may the best team win!"

With that, the teams took their positions on the field. There was an undeniable sense of excitement in the air as they prepared for the kickoff. Iman stepped back, giving them a moment to get settled before he blew the whistle to start the game.

First Half: The Game Begins

As soon as the whistle blew, the field erupted into action. Team A started with the ball, and Jihyo quickly passed it to Momo, who expertly dribbled past Chaeyoung, her movements fluid and precise. The atmosphere was electric, with cheers and shouts from both teams filling the air.