TRUTH

The weeks that followed were some of the happiest in Iman's life. Every day felt like a dream, with Iman and his six noonas growing closer than ever. Their bond had transformed from something familial into something more profound and romantic. But there was still something that lurked in the shadows, something that the members hadn't yet revealed to Iman. They knew they couldn't keep the truth hidden forever, but the timing had never felt right—until now.

It was a crisp autumn evening, and the members decided to take Iman on a trip outside the city. They packed a picnic and drove to a secluded forest area, where the leaves had turned vibrant shades of red, orange, and yellow. The air was cool and refreshing, and the beauty of nature all around them created a serene atmosphere.

They found a quiet spot near a small lake, spreading out a blanket and unpacking the food. Iman noticed that the members seemed more thoughtful and serious than usual, but he didn't question it. He was simply happy to be spending time with them.

After they finished eating, JiU cleared her throat, drawing Iman's attention.

JiU: Iman, there's something we need to talk to you about. Something important.

Iman looked at her, sensing the gravity in her voice. He nodded, waiting for her to continue.

Iman: What is it, noona?

The other members exchanged glances, each of them looking a bit nervous. JiU took a deep breath before speaking again.

JiU: There's something about us that you don't know. We've been meaning to tell you for a while now, but... we weren't sure how to do it. We didn't want to scare you or make you think differently of us.

Iman's heart started to race. He could see the seriousness in her eyes and the tension in the air. Whatever it was they were about to reveal, it was something big.

Iman: Noona, you can tell me anything. You know that, right? Whatever it is, I'm here for you.

JiU smiled softly, appreciating his words. She glanced at Siyeon, who nodded, signaling for her to continue.

JiU: Iman... we're not like other people. We're... vampires.

The word hung in the air, heavy and shocking. Iman stared at JiU, trying to process what he had just heard. Vampires? It didn't make sense—how could they be vampires? But as he looked at each of the members, he saw the truth in their eyes.

Iman: Vampires? You're... serious?

Siyeon nodded, her expression calm but serious.

Siyeon: We are. We've been this way for a long time. It's something we've kept hidden from the world, but we couldn't keep it hidden from you any longer. We care about you too much to lie to you.

Iman's mind raced, trying to make sense of it all. He had heard stories about vampires—myths and legends—but he had never believed they were real. And now, the people he loved most in the world were telling him that they were vampires?

Iman: I... I don't understand. How is this possible? How did this happen?

Handong stepped forward, her voice soft and gentle.

Handong: We've been like this for centuries. We were turned long ago, and since then, we've had to live in the shadows, hiding our true nature from the world. But we've always found a way to live, to adapt.

Dami: We didn't want to tell you because we were afraid of how you'd react. We didn't want to lose you, Iman.

Iman could see the fear in their eyes—the fear of rejection, of losing him. His heart ached at the thought that they had been carrying this burden, afraid of how he would respond.