The Possessive Nature

**Chapter Title:** *The Possessive Nature*

---

### Early Morning: The Struggle of Overprotection

The first rays of dawn peeked through the thick curtains of the mansion, casting a soft glow on the grand room where Iman lay in bed. His eyes fluttered open, and he instinctively reached out for the familiar warmth of one of his noona wives, but the space beside him was empty. He sat up, blinking the sleep from his eyes, and found himself surrounded by the lingering scent of lavender and jasmine, a reminder of the women who occupied his life and his heart.

For the past few months, life with his noona wives had become a whirlwind of love, care, and a suffocating kind of protection. At first, Iman had welcomed their concern with open arms, touched by how deeply they cared for him. After all, being the only human among powerful vampire wives—each with their own unique abilities and fierce loyalty—was no small feat.

But as time passed, the warmth of their love began to feel like an unyielding grip around his neck. It was as though his every move was watched, every decision scrutinized. His Dreamcatcher, Twice, and IU noona wives seemed to be everywhere at once—watching over him with a vigilance that was both endearing and exhausting.

**Iman (thinking to himself):** "I know they love me, but... this is too much. I need some space. Just a little bit of freedom."

There were moments when he couldn't even take a step outside without one of them by his side. The mansion, once a place of comfort and refuge, began to feel like a gilded cage. Their overprotective nature stemmed from their fear of losing him, but it left Iman feeling smothered and trapped.

**IU (entering the room quietly):** "Iman? You're awake already?"

Her voice, soft and melodic, brought Iman back to reality. He looked up to see IU noona standing in the doorway, a concerned expression on her face.

**Iman (forcing a smile):** "Yeah, just woke up. Did you sleep well, noona?"

IU moved closer, sitting down on the edge of the bed. She reached out to brush a lock of hair from his forehead, her touch gentle but firm.

**IU:** "I did, but you look tired, Iman. Are you feeling okay? Maybe you should rest a little longer. I can bring you breakfast in bed."

**Iman (shaking his head):** "No, it's okay. I think I'll get up and stretch a bit. Maybe take a walk in the garden."

IU's eyes narrowed slightly, her concern deepening.

**IU:** "Are you sure? I can come with you. Or we can have one of the others join us—just to keep you company."

Iman sighed inwardly. It was always like this—no matter how much he tried to have a moment to himself, one of his noonas would always be there, watching over him like a hawk.

**Iman:** "Noona, it's just a walk. I'll be fine."

IU hesitated, clearly torn between giving him the space he wanted and following her instincts to protect him at all costs. Finally, she nodded, though it was clear she wasn't entirely convinced.

**IU:** "Alright, but if you need anything, just call out. I'll be close by."

Iman managed a small smile as he watched her leave the room, but as soon as she was gone, the weight of his situation settled back onto his shoulders. He knew he couldn't keep going on like this—being smothered by love and care until he felt like he was losing himself.

### Mid-Morning: The Decision to Escape

As the morning wore on, Iman wandered through the mansion's grand halls, trying to clear his mind. Everywhere he went, he could feel the presence of his noona wives, even when they weren't physically there. Their overprotective nature seemed to linger in the air, making it difficult for him to breathe freely