The Ritual

Finally that moment that Marchio was waiting for began. He wondered how all human wasted their life on something that was completely useless.

However, Marchio became thinking, “Should I do the same thing? So, I don't need to go to Gizleen Park anymore to take the human soul?"

His attention was drawn to a dog he had killed. The dog came back to life. But the soul that was put into the dog's body, not previously its soul . But it was soul of the Immortal.

"It's a violation."

Marchio knew if the soul of the Immortal entered the body of a creature in human realm, he would turn into a completely ferocious monster that was bloodthirsty.

He just smiled sarcastically when he saw the dog starting to get out of control.

All of human were around it. They tried hard to tie the dog. Marchio wondered why they did it.

A fire sword appeared on his hand who was enjoying the dog's blood. "You know your fire won't work on me."

He turned the fire sword into Crystal. The owner of the Fire Sword, destroyed it soon. If he did  not destroyed,  he would also turned into a crystal.

"What are you doing here?" Lexus asked, he was the owner of fire sword.

"I'm just wondering why you let them do something so useless like this?" Marchio asked.

 "To raise the queen."

"What’s queen? This method will not work.”

Lexus denied it, "What if this will work?"

"You should remember who you are? You're not a king, so don't over act or dream!"

"I won't let you ruin it."

"I feel so sorry for you."

Marchio's words made Lexus very angry and pointed a sword. "When I win, help me to raise the queen."

“You know, you can never touch me. But it's fun, if you lose, be my slave."

They returned to the Immortal realm. They chose Shayun, a vast desert. Marchio made a closed portal for their fight. So, the battle will not affect the other realm, including human realm.

"Take out all of your abilities." Marchio's orders.

Lexus took out the fire sword again.

"That sword again. Although it was clear that the sword couldn't touch me at all.” Marchio said.

"Just watch later."

He threw the sword at Marchio. Marchio easily stopped the sword. Then he turned it into a crystal sword.

However, there was a sword that didn't freeze and crystallized at all. The fire sword transformed into Crystal's sword. Lexus grabbed the sword soon. Then, he stabbed it into the Marchio.

 Marchio was easy to dodge. It was just that sword managed to scratch his body, even if only a few centimeters.

"What’s do you think? I already know how to beat you, how to make my sword contain with one of your elements. This sword contains an object that can absorb your crystal. It's just a begin."

“A good improvement.”

Lexus multiplied his sword. He teleported all the swords and surrounded Marchio.

Marchio did not have time to dodge. He was completely trapped in Lexus's sword circle. The sword moved and one by one stabbed completely into the body of the marchio.

But Marchio covered his body with his wings. So he didn’t injured at all.

Lexus saw Marchio protect himself with his wings. It made Lexus proud. "What’s up? It seems  like you're a little overwhelmed. My strength has increased equal to yours.”

Marchio didn't accept anyone who almost managed to injure him. He attacked the Lexus by throwing the fireballs that came out of his wings towards him.

Lexus overlooked the fireballs using a sword. He parryed all the fireballs and redirected it towards Marchio.

Although he knew it had no effect at all. At least, he had tried his best to beat Marchio.

Marchio did not stop his fireball attack at all, instead accelerating and multiplying it. Until the power of Lexus runs out.

Lexus was exhausted and could no longer cry all the fireballs that were directed at him. Marchio approached him, “I told you, don't throw a tantrum!!! Remember who you are!!!”

Lexus just smiled sarcastically. He quietly stuck the fire sword into marchio.

Marchio was angry and blew Lexus' body with his wings. "How dare you touch me." He destroyed the sword stuck in his body. "Do you think it can eliminate me?" It made his body perforated. Because the sword already had its crystal elements. It made his body regenerated slowler.

"Of course, it never be. Because, you know that you will never die.” Lexus said proudly because he had injured him.

Lexus attacked the Marchio again by surrounding him with a fire sword. He felt it was a good opportunity, thoroughly, his body was injured.

However, the wounds could not affect his strength at all. He protected his body with wings. Behind those wings, he had made a spiked crystal ball. A blue fire came out behind the crystal thorn. After it was growing up, he threw the Lexus attack and threw the Crystal ball at Lexus.

It was so fast. As same time, Marchio approached Lexus. Lexus did not have time to dodge.

The attack didn't injure Lexus. At least, he lost half of his strength and his Immortal Soul. It took a long time to recover.

Marchio approached Lexus, "I warned you." He clutched Lexus' head. Lexus eyes to look into his eyes. "Now, you have to pay for your defeat and become my slave."

Actually, Marchio didn't like Lexus. Because he was an outcast and didn’t have loyalty. He had betrayed two kings or ruler at once. He was completely useless. This time, Lexus has become his slave.

He really wanted to get rid of Lexus. But there was an object inside of him. It made him became inevitable and perfect Immortal, as same as Marchio. It was because there was an object. It was similar to a small pearl. It was the soul his first king.

However, Marchio  had to be careful. There was a possibility that Lexus would betray him, too.

After he defeated Lexus, he opened the portal. There was Waylinn and a fox princess who was waiting for him. The fox princess has a Guardian Spirit. It was a blue crystal dragon.

He saw a scar on Waylinn's body. The wound was already closed. But the scar had not disappeared completely. Waylinn seemed so week, it made his body repair sluggish.

This was beyond his prejudice. He didn't expect that it was greeting worse.  

Waylinn bowed to Marchio, “My lord, forgive me, I failed to carry out my duties. Now, it is getting worse.”

Then his gaze felt on the Fox Princess. The princess greeted him and immediately said the purpose of meeting him, “I'm here for asking help. Please, open the portal to the real world.”

Without further ado, Marchio told the Fox Princess to come to Kiervant Sky. "Come to Kiervant Sky."

"Okay, thank you." They left Marchio and Waylinn.

Waylinn noticed Lexus who was nearby. Marchio explained. “From now on, he is your servant. Teach him what the loyalty is.”

"Okay." Waylinn said.

Then, they returned to Kiervant Sky.