Destined to be Arranged ✨

Destiny has made its charm on the cute lovely couple. Let Cupid play its role in uniting them in a forever bond.

Rajveer Shekhawat

Rajveer is the charismatic Prince of Adipur, Rajasthan, renowned for its rich heritage and regal traditions. Despite his noble background, Rajveer is remarkably down-to-earth. He balances his responsibilities with an approachable demeanor, always ready to lend a hand or share a laugh. His genuine kindness and cheerful disposition make him a beloved figure among both his peers and the common folk. Family is his Priority and its better not to get on his bad side, because he may seem kind but if you cross him, you are done for.

Nayantara Ranawat

Nayantara is the spirited and grounded member of the Ranawat family, another esteemed royal lineage. Known for her warm-hearted nature and infectious joy, she defies the typical aloofness often associated with royalty. Nayantara is deeply connected to her roots and is passionate about using her position to make a positive impact, all while maintaining an air of humility and light-heartedness. Her engaging personality and positivity endear her to everyone she meets. She is very Skilled in Judging human behaviour and can catch a Lie even with her eyes closed.

Seems like you'll pretty much know about both the main leads, destiny makes them meet again. Their families may play Cupid but let us not forget about the bond they had in their Childhood. A Little Timid Rajveer and a Strong Minded Nayantara in their Childhood had few Insecurities, how it affected them and how it changed their personalities is what this Story is about. No one is Perfect, our Main Leads tend to forget that, but come what may they are strongly supported by each other and their families. A bond forever is yet to start, a bond to cherish and nurture for life.

Story will Start Soon

Hope you'll Like the Story.